Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

Surely tickets sales will plummet soon? The nrl want us to suffer before this new team comes in but who’s actually going to flip teams? Not me I just won’t watch, I’ll watch the lions play exciting footy with a pretty young team that look to stay competitive for a long time.

nrl have not thought this through and I hope it burns.
Yep, just going to devote all my sport watching energy into MMA.

Surely tickets sales will plummet soon? The nrl want us to suffer before this new team comes in but who’s actually going to flip teams? Not me I just won’t watch, I’ll watch the lions play exciting footy with a pretty young team that look to stay competitive for a long time.

Have a tissue for your issue. At least when my team was hitting spoons I wasn't blaming the refs. You had tons of opps this game early on and couldn't convert. Bronco fans are so salty.

What do you want him to say?

He still needs to turn up next week with the same group of donkeys.

He balancing saving his arse from the sack or his team turning on him.
Criticise the terrible decision to send a player off.

Pretty simple.

Or maybe we just fucking suck and things won't turn around until we get a good coach.

two high shots in a row surely gets reported at least

Not to mention the tv ratings.. imagine how many broncos viewers they have lost! A percentage wouldn't have bothered watching tonight, a percentage would've turned off In the first half, half time and then a whole lot when Kobe was sent off..it's got to be having an effect.

Have a tissue for your issue. At least when my team was hitting spoons I wasn't blaming the refs. You had tons of opps this game early on and couldn't convert. Bronco fans are so salty.
Hey mate None of this matters. I've got a bigger **** than you!

Or maybe we just fucking suck and things won't turn around until we get a good coach.
We do suck and we have a bad coach but week in week out we get reffed out of the game and we implode because we have shit structures, shit players in key positions and a week mentality.

We definitely suck. But no one of sound mind can look at that first half and say Canberra weren't doing things deserving of six agains against them. And getting away with it. Momentum is manufactured.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Lozza
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.