NEWS Reece Walsh to save QLD

Is AJ Brimson also injured?

Thought he did well for qld last year...

Walsh will go well. He knows his ability. Hence why he wasn't satisfied to wait for an opportunity at Brisbane.

Walsh will go well. He knows his ability. Hence why he wasn't satisfied to wait for an opportunity at Brisbane.

the record winning margin NSW got in game 1 could be a distant memory after game 2

I'm not expecting much from an 18 year old rookie, but what if he actually kills it?

I'm not expecting much from an 18 year old rookie, but what if he actually kills it?
He may well, but game 3 and beyond may be where he is found wanting tbh. Plenty of debutants have been ordinary in their second game. This will be the issue with an 18 yr old.

I'm glad Coates was dropped. He's been ordinary all season, one cover tackle doesn't change it.

Just looking into it and realised Kalyn Ponga has only played THREE Origin games!

For a guy who debuted in 2018, that's pretty remarkable just how many games he's missed. I knew it was bad, but seeing it in black and white was still pretty startling.

Another one bites the dust.
One of our largest **** ups in recent memory imo.
Imagine him combining with Reynolds and potentially Hodgson in 2022.
In other news sounds like Coates has been dropped. Lol

Walsh is on loan to the warriors right?

right???

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

He's done a Bradbury at best, I think Holmes will go to 1 and mulitalo to wing .

He's done a Bradbury at best, I think Holmes will go to 1 and mulitalo to wing .
No way are they going to put him in the spotlight then rip him back out of the side before kickoff.

He's almost certainly playing. Only injury could probably change that at this point.

No way are they going to put him in the spotlight then rip him back out of the side before kickoff.

He's almost certainly playing. Only injury could probably change that at this point.
Could be a ploy , it's going to be a media circus around him .

What an absolute circus

Go well Reece, please come back

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Lozza
  • john1420
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.