Round 1 2014

1. B.Barba
6. K.Hunt
7. B.Hunt
9. M.Barba

wat

Reed beats out kahu in the backline with vidot and yow yeh competing for the wing spot.

i wouldnt have reed on the wing though and from what i've heard/gathered yow yeh probably wouldnt be playing wing again?

kahu i think has alot of potential. 2014 could be his year.

Its only fans and media speculating that he wont play wing. He has stated himself that he wants to and that although he will need to change his style his injury wont stop him playing there. But i concur in reed not playing wing but i still don't rate kahu better than vidot.

Personally I'm just glad Kahu got a taste of first grade last year after two years lost to injuries, he will take something out of it and hopefully build on it, at this stage though its going to be a tough task to make the backline even in Hodges and Yow Yeh's absence.

Who does every think will be the

For 2014?

1. Barba
6. Hunt
7. Milford
9. Macca

I am confident Milford is coming to the broncos next season. Like others have said, I can't see us sacking 2 experienced half options to run with a q cup/NYC half. It's going to need some work and hunt is going to have to really step up in the organising department. I hope he takes the same approach as cronk and really works on his game this off season. The X factor/speed in that spine is ridiculous. Haven't been this excited for the season opener since we signed izzy

Whatever the team is, it looks like they'll be running onto Suncorp to take on the Dogs.

THE NRL will launch the 2014 season with the grudge match of the year — superstar Ben Barba against the club he walked out on, the Bulldogs.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that broadcasters Channel 9 requested the Brisbane-Canterbury blockbuster for the opening Friday night of the season at Suncorp Stadium on March 7.

Ben Barba versus Canterbury Bulldogs grudge match to start new season | News.com.au

gee, I reckon we're actually starting to go overboard with signings. And I can only see that being a good thing. It'll force everybody to constantly be on their game each week, otherwise its q cup. Itll motivate Hodges and Yow Yeh to try even harder in thier comebacks from injury, as their are so many others going for the positions. Below are some of these positional tussles:

Fullback: Hoffman and Barba (can only see Barba winning this one)

Wingers: Kahu, Yow Yeh, Maranta, Vidot, Hoffman, Barba, oates

Halves: Hunt, marmin barba, ben barba, hoffman, strasser, taylor, nikorima.

Props: Hannant, McGuire, Kennedy, Hala (possibly thaiday, but hopefully hook's learnt his lesson there)

Second Row: Glenn, Lowrie, Thaiday, Gillett, Stagg, (Oates, Yow yeh i hear?)

Interchange: best 4 leftover

Who's going to be our goal kicker? Go back to Parker I guess?

Who's going to be our goal kicker? Go back to Parker I guess?

Just get Hunt to practice kicking them. He was doing it in the U20s, wasn't he? It's not like it's rocket science anyway. At least to get to Parker's level.

gee, I reckon we're actually starting to go overboard with signings. And I can only see that being a good thing. It'll force everybody to constantly be on their game each week, otherwise its q cup. Itll motivate Hodges and Yow Yeh to try even harder in thier comebacks from injury, as their are so many others going for the positions. Below are some of these positional tussles:

Fullback: Hoffman and Barba (can only see Barba winning this one)

Wingers: Kahu, Yow Yeh, Maranta, Vidot, Hoffman, Barba, oates

Halves: Hunt, marmin barba, ben barba, hoffman, strasser, taylor, nikorima.

Props: Hannant, McGuire, Kennedy, Hala (possibly thaiday, but hopefully hook's learnt his lesson there)

Second Row: Glenn, Lowrie, Thaiday, Gillett, Stagg, (Oates, Yow yeh i hear?)

Interchange: best 4 leftover
:hmmmm:-->:nono:-->:idea:-->:listen:-->:heh:-->:ciao:-->:dance:

You can never go overboard with recruiting to stop Maranta getting back in.

Apparently the Roar have a game at Suncorp that weekend so we will have to play round 1 at Canterbury

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Rambstien
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Midean
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • DrGee
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • The True King
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.