Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Hunt peaked in 2015 it seems. Sad to see. Macca has the worst pass from dummy half and it'll never improve.

Otherwise I like the moga project and now both our props have some serious mongrel.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
What was everyone's thoughts on Arrow? Will we go down to 3 forwards next week or could Joe come in? I think we will most likely rotate some of our guys throughout different stages...ie Sua as well.
I thought Arrow was good. A little footwork at the line meant he hit the gaps for an extra few meters. Also a few handy offloads. I like what I see from him.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Impressive win down a player early against a more fancied pack.

Only real disappointment was Hunt, Milford just as bad before his try.

Add macca to that . I also think our new attacking structures may be a hindrance to start the season.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
The more i watch these Bronco halfs the more Boyd stands out as the man to replace Hunt next yr

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The more i watch these Bronco halfs the more Boyd stands out as the man to replace Hunt next yr

Yes but then the only worry is milford at half back?

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
56% posession, 1650 mtrs rushed, 85% completion rate, only 5 errors and 25 MT. A tremendous effort against the defending champs on their stomping grounds.

Kahu and Gillo were tremendous, Moga and Sims had strong debuts, Milford looked dangerous with every touch as did the Jet and Moose and Boyd were their usual reliable selves. Arrow terrific off the bench. Macca a tireless defender yet again but looked a little lost in the red zone. Hunt is a real worry and needs to snap out of it soon.

Overall, a great victory on the road to start things off. Room for improvement but that will come.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Seriously had a bad game ! It wasn't just his kicking or game management.

I dont think he played well, dont get me wrong, but he wasnt awful either. Problem is, when you are the half back and your last tackle options are as bad as his, its all people remember, and rightly so.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
**** me dead.
Anyone watch the late matty Johns show?
Gordo isn't even hiding it now,

"I always have a shot at him" about Bennett.

When asked if he's talked to any of our players,

"No I don't talk to them. Actually, they don't talk to me. I've taken shots at all of them too."

Fucking pathetic, it's almost like he doesn't feel he has any history with out club.
He also said WB has lost his aura, shocker there.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Go back to Merge you skin headed dumb ****.

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
**** me dead.
Anyone watch the late matty Johns show?
Gordo isn't even hiding it now,

"I always have a shot at him" about Bennett.

When asked if he's talked to any of our players,

"No I don't talk to them. Actually, they don't talk to me. I've taken shots at all of them too."

Fucking pathetic, it's almost like he doesn't feel he has any history with out club.
He also said WB has lost his aura, shocker there.

When the first thing he brought up was Wayne's family life you knew it it was personal.

RAGING FOOL!

Drover Joe

Drover Joe

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2016
Knew Sims would have a strong first outing, as did pretty much the whole forward pack. Attack was pretty ordinary at times which is to be expected when dusting off the cobwebs. Also is it just me who thinks Macca has one of the worst scoots out of dummy half ever? Once in the first half there was a good opportunity where there was a hole, which he saw, but instead of running straight through it and diving low, he angled into the defence and tried to barge over. Go low son! Good start to the season.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
When the first thing he brought up was Wayne's family life you knew it it was personal.

RAGING FOOL!

Yeah forgot that.
Really low blow bringing WBs family into it.

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
What did Hunt do so badly tonight other than sign for the Dragons and drop a ball in our last grand final?
there was 1.5 bad kick by my count. And yes he didn't take the game by the scruff of the neck but he did better than Maloney or Townsend in managing the game with less support.

Could have been more assertive in the attack. Macca seemed to have too much say and we rarely took it out wide in the 20.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I dont think he played well, dont get me wrong, but he wasnt awful either. Problem is, when you are the half back and your last tackle options are as bad as his, its all people remember, and rightly so.

True ! I think the pressure and maybe the new strategies may not be helping. But i don't think he is ever going to be the sort half that pressures teams with his kicking.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
First game of the season and we won. That's all you can ask for.

No need to worry too much about anything for a few weeks yet.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
What did Hunt do so badly tonight other than sign for the Dragons and drop a ball in our last grand final?
there was 1.5 bad kick by my count. And yes he didn't take the game by the scruff of the neck but he did better than Maloney or Townsend in managing the game with less support.

Could have been more assertive in the attack. Macca seemed to have too much say and we rarely took it out wide in the 20.

His passing was terrible and his 5th tackle options were really bad too.

Unread

Active Now

• Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.