PRE-GAME Round 1 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

refusing to get hyped about this game as melbourne just have a way of fucking us up every time...

Is nikorima under some heat to perform? Quite a few halves waiting for their chance

Storm has more than a few good players, but more importantly, they've got amazing coaching and structure. The best thing about taking them on early is that it's going to be more of a power game. Just need our forwards to aim up.

I think Anthony Seibold was on triple M just before, I only caught the end of it, but he didn't sound too confident lol. Was talking something about how there's no 12 week pre-season, but an entire 36 week thing, and that it'll take us time to get better. I only caught the end, so who knows, maybe the first part was "We'll fucking win for sure".

I think Anthony Seibold was on triple M just before, I only caught the end of it, but he didn't sound too confident lol. Was talking something about how there's no 12 week pre-season, but an entire 36 week thing, and that it'll take us time to get better. I only caught the end, so who knows, maybe the first part was "We'll fucking win for sure".

Sounds like being more realistic then not being confident IMO

I'm expecting a loss. In fact, I think it is going to be a tough opening month for us. I think it will take us time to adjust to Seibold's style.

While the Storm are weaker this year, their structures and gameplan has not changed. I don't see them being easy beats just because of their losses. They have a knack of replacing stars and still managing to play the same way as they did with those stars.

Hate him as much as you want, but having Cam in your team is a massive advantage. You only need to look at their results with and without him...

Hate him as much as you want, but having Cam in your team is a massive advantage. You only need to look at their results with and without him...

Yeah but he is doing a JT-going a year too long. Storm to have a shit year. Only Lockyer knew the correct time to retire which will once and for all officially make him the greatest player to ever play Rugby League.

I'm expecting a loss. In fact, I think it is going to be a tough opening month for us. I think it will take us time to adjust to Seibold's style.

While the Storm are weaker this year, their structures and gameplan has not changed. I don't see them being easy beats just because of their losses. They have a knack of replacing stars and still managing to play the same way as they did with those stars.
Didn’t you tip a loss before every game last year though?

that Storm side still looks strong to me
really don't want to see their wingers carving us up again, bit over that lol

Been sixteen years since Storm lost first round game and Bellamy generally had Bennetts measure. Seibold may be different. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Players follow the coaches lead. If Seibold is indeed not sounding confident or lacks positivity in his body language, I can only assume that to be a very bad thing for the team.

I don't want a coach who's cocky and arrogant but what I do want is someone who's confident and sure we'll put in a solid tough performance every week.

D1cp2xGU4AAH0df.jpg:large

Huge signing for the Broncos.

Can't believe he can't even crack the top 17..

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.