Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

In this context, he has a week. If fir no other reason than not to absolve the Board of responsibility by being their fall guy.
Here's how many "one more weeks" he's already had:

What a load of shit. This sort of destructive, caustic, urine journalism is exactly what the morons of the world, feed on. There's nothing like destroying a player publicly is there Badel, you arsehole. Enjoy your pea hearted excuse for journalism
its not a load of shit at all. It’s all accurate. Croft has been fucking rubbish.

Last edited:
But maybe we are looking at this wrong and the board did make a big mistake. Just further back then we think. Maybe the mistake was bringing back Wayne. One person should never have that much sway in a club and the fact we think Wayne = Broncos is wrong.

We have really just repeated the cycle of the first time Wayne left and the coach who replaces him is dead man walking. We had just moved on and folded him right back in. We really should have gone in a different direction back in 2014 I think. What we are going through now is worse then the Henjack days because we never learnt the first time.

I really agree with this summary.
I wasn’t unhappy to see WB go the first time around. I thought as a club it was time to grow up and out of the shadow of him.

However we made the fatal mistake of handing the reigns to a rookie coach which set us up for failure.

We then turned to another rookie coach who wasn’t that bad but by then we were baying for blood and demanding the success we were used to so Griffin was on a hiding to nothing.

When we didn’t see immediate success we baulked at the big bad world of NRL and brought back our security blanket and all was warm and fuzzy again.

Except the security blanket was no longer the messiah and the game had moved on to a point where he no longer had all the answers and, as we slowly realized this, we maybe shouldn’t have been so desperate for our security blanket and started thinking it was time to try and grow up again....

They say if you don’t learn your lessons from history you are doomed to repeat your mistakes and so we did by, once again, handing the reigns over to a rookie (pretty much) coach and this time the parting of ways was even worse than the first time which set us on the path to disaster...

Do you think Teo is wondering where is Boyd and then just stuck in the headlights as Grant tucks it under the arm and doesn’t even look like passing?

Whatever the case, that’s hilarious.

My thoughts too. From this pic, anyone would think communication would send you blind and give you hairy palms

I mean he's targetting Brodie because he was the ultimate Seibold signing... he writes these articles to bring him down in order to bring Seibold further down and try and get a scalp. It's behind a paywall, but I'm guessing he doesn't do a deep dive analysis of Brodie's game, just points out a couple of nothing stats and the shit missed tackle that he had... even though the tries down the other edge were fucking horrendous as well

I swear half the shit league journos do is to try and get scalps so they have something to bring to the table when they're chugging each other's dicks.

They've been trying forever to get Bennett and they got him last year... but the ultimate prize is to get the broncos organisation... get the scalp of the most successful team of the last 30 years... the poster child of super league... the invader of NSWRL.

They want NSWRL back and they think if they kill off the broncos they can just chuck the bombers in there and QLD will flock to them... they don't realise that the broncos are popular, because they were a hugely successful organisation that took it to the Sydney ***** and won.

They don't realise that all of QLD fucking hate these shit eating bottom feeders in Sydney and that replacing the broncos with a plastic franchise will see QLD lose interest in rugby league.
Jesus, you really do think like me. I know the younger fans wouldn't remember too much about the nswrl/Superleague/***** who have undermined the Broncos at every opportunity but I do and I know there's an old school resentment in nsw that wants to make the Broncos pay for being a staggering success in 'their' competition.

If we keep on loosing like this surely he gets sacked?. A club like us cant keep on loosing this way and showing these piss poor performaces. even with these perofrmace shot talk in his contract it has to happen. surely...
Losing mate, not loosing! There's actually such word but not the appropriate place here.

Dobbo trotting the story that the team BBQ with the old boys disappearing under Seibold is the root of the issue, again. Foxsports just posted it too. 😂😂

Imagine we did host a BBQ, the media would blast the Broncos for hosting a BBQ during Covid-19.

The media is loving this fall from grace.

Last edited:
Dobbo trotting the story that the team BBQ with the old boys disappearing under Seibold is the root of the issue, again. Foxsports just posted it too. 😂😂

Imagine we did host a BBQ, the media would blast the Broncos for hosting a BBQ during Covid-19.

The media is loving this fall from grace.

To be honest Springer's burgers were top notch.

There are lots of things in a football club that you would think have no value, but take them away and they have an affect- you can't put a value on them.

Last edited:
Same excuse every week. Blames the Injury list. In reality, Corey oats aside, there are five starters injured. One of those is Jack Bird who has been injured for two and half years so he doesn't count. You are only looking at Lodge, Glenn, Staggs and Fifita and three of those were all playing at some capacity in the last 7 weeks and made **** all difference. That leaves Fifita. Guess we are a one man team well

Same excuse every week. Blames the Injury list. In reality, Corey oats aside, there are five starters injured. One of those is Jack Bird who has been injured for two and half years so he doesn't count. You are only looking at Lodge, Glenn, Staggs and Fifita and three of those were all playing at some capacity in the last 7 weeks and made **** all difference. That leaves Fifita. Guess we are a one man team well
Have to disagree. Turps was our starting hooker before injury and Arthurs was one of our starting centers and Herbie was out last night and would almost certainly have been selected. And to discount Bird is just plain folly. If he had been injured for the full 2.5 years we would have been able to bring in a replacement. So he has to be added to the total of first graders that are out injured. which in reality makes a total of 8 which is exactly double what you are claiming.

Everyone is allowed a certain amount of leeway, but you're just abusing the privilege here. :happy:

Personally I would say definitely the coach 1000000%.
Why have our released players (Kodi, Macca etc) have either gone back to a respectable level of effort or even thrived at their new clubs speaks volumes of the level of discord within the walls of the Red Hill.
But that is 50/50 Coach players, if the players aren't trying to help then the coach can only do so much, likewise if the coach is crap, then the players have no hope. but from what we can see is that the players have no heart so I would put the blame on them more than Pies

Have to disagree. Turps was our starting hooker before injury and Arthurs was one of our starting centers and Herbie was out last night and would almost certainly have been selected. And to discount Bird is just plain folly. If he had been injured for the full 2.5 years we would have been able to bring in a replacement. So he has to be added to the total of first graders that are out injured. which in reality makes a total of 8 which is exactly double what you are claiming.

Everyone is allowed a certain amount of leeway, but you're just abusing the privilege here. :happy:
Turps was replaced several weeks ago by a more experienced hooker in Issac Luke. At best Turps would be a bench player or equivalent starting hooker so he gets ruled out. Bird hasn't played a single game this year and only a spluttering over the last two seasons so he gets ruled out. leaves six, fair enough, but Arthurs and Herbie are fringe first graders and would hardly make a difference, certainly not between losing 48 Nil and winning, and if everyone was fit good chance they too wouldn't make the run on side anyway, certainly not over Bird so can't have it both ways. Point is other teams play with more injuries and don't get flogged to Nil every second or third game. Seibold can't be using this as an excuse.

Turps was replaced several weeks ago by a more experienced hooker in Issac Luke.

Turpin wasn't replaced, he was out injured and Luke was only called in because the Broncos let McCullough go.

Other teams don't go through rebuilds or coaching changes during a worldwide pandemic either. I've seen a lot of comparison between Brisbane and Canberra and it's just ridiculous. Canberra have had seven seasons under the one coach, they've been through their share of embarrassing moments and they've come out the otherside a more resilient team. Credit to them, but to compare their injury toll to what the Broncos are going through is chalk and cheese.

If anything the Broncos are going through a similar trend as the Bulldogs.

Last edited:

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.