Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
I don't mind the 1, 6 and 7 changes if true, they just should have been made weeks ago.

Also don't think Pangai should make the move back to an edge but I would say thats more down to our lack of fit back rowers than anything else

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
so....true to script....no one dropped......Titanic deck chairs simply shuffled around....

5 games to save himself....what precisely is THAT supposed to engender into this playing group..

Those that want him gone, know now they play shit for the next 5 games...BANG, coach takes the fall, they can avoid critisicm of their own shitful displays...

I think il start to laugh with each new incompetant turn this season takes....probably better for my own mental health...

This club, literally....have no idea.....

They know 1 thing though; its easier to sack 1 man than 13....

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
That I agree with. And they signed Seibold, and the players lifted. Wonder why, and wonder why not now. Maybe the Souths boys all have degrees in quantum game plan reading. At least they weren't in kindergarten
We did lift at the start of the year, I'm convinced that we would have pushed on if the WuFlu hadn't inturrpted us. Yes we won messy, but a win is a win, and you can push the confidence and generate further wins. I still want to know what half of the team was doing during the lock down.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We did lift at the start of the year, I'm convinced that we would have pushed on if the WuFlu hadn't inturrpted us. Yes we won messy, but a win is a win, and you can push the confidence and generate further wins. I still want to know what half of the team was doing during the lock down.

Well, we certainly know that drilling defensive structures and support play wasn't high on
the to-do list

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Well, we certainly know that drilling defensive structures and support play wasn't high on
the to-do list

bit hard to do when in isolation

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
So what is the team?

1. Milford
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Lodge(?)
9. Paix(?)
10. Haas
11. Hopoate(?)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Gamble
15. Te'o
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

Something like that?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well that sucks. What a shit team to play a side like the Storm. 5 halves in Milford, Croft, Dearden, Paix and Gamble.
So what is the team?

1. Milford
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Lodge(?)
9. Paix(?)
10. Haas
11. Hopoate(?)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Gamble
15. Te'o
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

Something like that?

Here is our spine, standing next to the Titanic:

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Milf is not a fullback.

Instead of just falling on his sword and dropping that flog Croft pies moves our best half to fullback. What a fucking drop kick

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
You know the funny thing about that is, I would have actually respected Seibold if he tried that earlier somewhat for at least trying but it's taken way too long and too much damage caused to force his hand if that is even true.
It was suggested on here earlier this season, not by myself but others suggested it and I'm pretty sure I gave it a like. The Milford part, not so much but the new halves combination has got to be better.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I've been wanting this to happen for over a month. I think it's the best call he can make given the circumstances.
I knew someone had suggested this, was that you?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Pretty sure he was talking about the Souths players who lifted for the new coach Seibold, after Madge was moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Hoof Hearted
  • sooticus
  • Shane Tronc
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • Dexter
  • Dash
  • kiwi2
  • Lostboy
  • maddo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Horseheadsup
  • GCBRONCO
  • porouian
  • Johnny92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.