10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Isaako disrupted that play, but a million dollar 300+ gamer needs to not just stop tackling. Anyone watch the Roosters and Storm effort they put in to stop tackles even if they miss one or someone on their team causes them to miss one.

Not good enough from Darius.

ozzball

ozzball

QCup Player
Mar 17, 2013
Dobson to Carrigan and Pangai ... "Can you beat Melbourne ~~ chuckle ~ chortle ~~?" .. I'd kick the prick outa there, we all know things have gone to hell in a handbasket but we don't need a numpty like him taking the piss.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Dobson to Carrigan and Pangai ... "Can you beat Melbourne ~~ chuckle ~ chortle ~~?" .. I'd kick the prick outa there, we all know things have gone to hell in a handbasket but we don't need a numpty like him taking the piss.
Yeh, he’s a flea.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Seriously, that video above is a really strange one to pin on Boyd, he actually read it quite well, EYEsaako on the other hand, goodness me that is just inexcusable BUT it is absolutely hilarious.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Seriously, that video above is a really strange one to pin on Boyd, he actually read it quite well, EYEsaako on the other hand, goodness me that is just inexcusable BUT it is absolutely hilarious.
At the time I could not believe people were blaming Boyd but then I thought, bhq agendas just make brains turn to mush. Boyd had his man covered, Isaako wtf?

Edited by myself: Now I understand what.the.****. Now I know why Isaako wasn't in the right headspace. I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
EYEsaako can't keep his spot after repeated efforts like that the other night...unless he is centre because that is where he likes to defend anyway, his kicking is starting to fall away as well.

Anywho, they would probably name this tomorrow:

1. Milford
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Paix
10. Lodge
11. TPJ
12. Joffa
13. Carrigan (c)

14. Turpin
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Joppa

60-0 or higher?

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Remember Milfords last game at the back? He was dominated bad.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
What a game to bring Dearden back in, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• scobie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • KickHaas
  • Manofoneway
  • Lostboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Santa
  • phoenix
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dexter
  • DrGee
  • Jazza
  • Galah
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.