PRE-GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three missed tackles for the match or are you saying three in a row?
He'll score 3 or let in 3!!

You should chuck a pineapple on it!

Last edited:
He'll score 3 or let in 3!!

You should chuck a pineapple on it!
Nah, I'm done punting. Like masturbating, drinking a litre of rum in one sitting and smoking, both kinds...never again! Well at least until I've forgotten the last time.

Minus 34 at $4 money for jam.
The best $4 chance you will ever see

How many are you are confident we can score a try in this one.

I think if we turn the arse factor up to 11 pangai or staggs might be able to jag one.

Titans actually played decently in the first 30 minutes or so against them and their only points came through a dodgy decision where Kelly pushed a storm player in the back which bizarrely the bunker didn't care about.

Lots of planned kicks for Coates would be a good start, and players always in support of TPJ would be also be good

I'll also enjoy watching the Ado Carr - Coates contest if they are facing off

In the modern game?

2003 - Parra def. Cronulla 74-4
---
1935 - St. George def. Canterbury-Bankstown 91-6
****, I forgot about the Parra Sharks game. Sooooo many times I could have brought it up to my great mate. Fresh ammo!

How many are you are confident we can score a try in this one.

I think if we turn the arse factor up to 11 pangai or staggs might be able to jag one.

Titans actually played decently in the first 30 minutes or so against them and their only points came through a dodgy decision where Kelly pushed a storm player in the back which bizarrely the bunker didn't care about.

I am. Broncos by 29

After the Warriors game, I genuinely believe the Broncos were going to make some massive changes but right at the last moment, Seibs decided to give the senior players the space to do their golf day and take charge of the sessions.

It's something that should have happened after the Roosters game, but the players finally made that move so they earned a reprieve and some players put together their best performance of the season.

A week later and they're back to producing this type of footy.

I reckon we'll see something like this:

1. Anthony Milford
2. Richie Kennar
3. Herbie Farnworth
4. Tesi Niu
5. Xavier Coates
6. Tom Dearden
7. Brodie Croft
8. Joe Ofahengaue
9. Issac Luke
10. Payne Haas
11. Ben Te'o
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Cory Paix
15. Tom Flegler
16. Rhys Kennedy
17. Jamil Hopoate

18. Kotoni Staggs
19. Jake Turpin
20. Matt Lodge
21. Ethan Bullemor

Staggs comes in for Kennar with Farnworth going to the wing, Niu to left centre. Turpin straight in for Luke and Lodge to come in for either Kennedy or Flegler on the bench.
So close I'd reckon. Pretty good future skills here.

Is there an MRI/X-ray machine at the Clive berghofer centre?
FMD we sure have all the resources.
Too bad we can’t put together a decent football team.

I imagine they mean the Berghofer centre at the RBH, not the training facility at the club.

Just saying that’s what I’ve been told by someone very close to the team

I honestly dont think this so called split is true. There are problems, nothing that major that you wouldnt get at any club, but from what i hear there isnt a real split between the players. There are a couple of blokes i talk to on a semi regular basis on the playing side ( one of them isnt really in favour with the coach either ) and its never been mentioned so i'm happy its not a major issue. They probably could be closer as a group in some ways, but its not enough to cause a major split.

In regards to the board telling the coach to pick Milford and Boyd, i've never changed my mind there, i think its rubbish ( not having a pop at you btw ). It makes no sense for them to do it, its harming the football club as a whole, and if by some chance it was true, it makes no sense the coach would stick around and have his reputation tarnished by others.
[automerge]1595242041[/automerge]
You might want to get an MRI for your brain when the next opportunity arrives.

I was leaning towards 30, but as i said the other day, i dont think we quite have 30 points in us right now.

Last edited:
Well it's a good thing you made it 29 then, I would have REALLY been concerned for you if made it 30.

Nah, I'm done punting. Like masturbating, drinking a litre of rum in one sitting and smoking, both kinds...never again! Well at least until I've forgotten the last time.
What kind of masterbating are you doing that you need it wiped from your memory before you can go again?

Witty, very clever Mr Wilde!!!🤣

Maybe Seibs could trot out some Shakespearian tales of woe, juxtaposition and quarrels of war and love to stimulate the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Dexter
  • Foordy
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Manlyman
  • Tim K
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • heartly87
  • K-Style
  • RodF
  • broncos4life
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.