Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No it has gone to meet its maker. It's an ex-footy experiment.

So you're saying it's passed on. This team is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late team. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If Seibold hadn't nailed it to the park, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-football side.

Well, maybe they are just pining for the pay check. I say make them earn it, even if we have to put 4 million volts through them

F

Ffs...

NYC Player
Jul 10, 2010
He had to try something. Maybe it forces Milf to have a voice, maybe he['s been told this is his last chance for a new contract..who knows..Very hard to make changes with the amount of injuries we have. We might as well experiment a bit here, our season kicks off again against the Sharks when we should have some troops back.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
So you're saying it's passed on. This team is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late team. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If Seibold hadn't nailed it to the park, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-football side.

Well, maybe they are just pining for the pay check. I say make them earn it, even if we have to put 4 million volts through them
Ive also been saying for two seasons now that the plumage is all wrong too.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I knew someone had suggested this, was that you?
I think there were a few of us. Be interesting to see how he goes at fullback with a couple of genuine halves instead of Turpin and Boyd.

If it doesn't work after a few weeks, I'd give Croft a rest, put Milford back at 6 to see how he goes with Dearden. If he can't make that work then there is nothing more to try for the bloke and we put him on sale in the $2 bin. He's been given plenty of leeway. Probably too much.

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I think there were a few of us. Be interesting to see how he goes at fullback with a couple of genuine halves instead of Turpin and Boyd.

If it doesn't work after a few weeks, I'd give Croft a rest, put Milford back at 6 to see how he goes with Dearden. If he can't make that work then there is nothing more to try for the bloke and we put him on sale in the $2 bin. He's been given plenty of leeway. Probably too much.
He might be okay out the back and it's worth a shot. If it was up to me I'd have to say to him, "Anthony I can't find a position for you on the team". I hope he uses his footwork and proven agility to make some metres but his defence, mmm.

He has always avoided contact except when the attacker has not gathered any momentum. I fear someone busting through, an inevitability against the sides we face over the next few weeks. He might touch them but he won't stop someone, hell he probably wouldn't even slow them down to allow the cavalry time.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
So do we get any players back this week from injury?

PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
These lot of Broncs will give the Storm a run for their money...

TLvStorm

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
So what is the team?

1. Milford
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Lodge(?)
9. Paix(?)
10. Haas
11. Hopoate(?)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Gamble
15. Te'o
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

Something like that?

Ofahengaue is in the backrow alongside Pangai Jr according to Joel Gould's article.

Paix is starting hooker, no word on who the other prop was.

Turpin also remains a chance to play in this game.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Ofahengaue is in the backrow alongside Pangai Jr according to Joel Gould's article.

Paix is starting hooker, no word on who the other prop was.

Turpin also remains a chance to play in this game.
Good, with a simple BennettBall plan we can at least be competitive in parts. Nothing fancy and hopefully a little less frantic and panicked. I just don't think the hell for leather approach works IF team isn't perfectly rehearsed and drilled to perfection. That's not easily achieved with frequent staff changes.

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Question- does anyone know where to buy bulk lube at discounted prices? Asking for a friend (& me🤣)!!

Last edited:
Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Milford
Farnworth
Kennar
Staggs
Coates
Croft
Dearden
Lodge
Turpin
Haas
Pangai
Teo
Carrigan
Paix
Offa (don’t want him there but who else)
Fleglar (don’t want him there but who else)
Hoppa / bullemore

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
His defence:

To be fair to darius there, he did also have to put up with isaako trying to tackle him for some reason.

I thought the first try in the match reflected more poorly on his defence where he was marking literally noone. It wont go down as a missed tackle but it resulted in a try.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I dont know how Pies thinks Milf is better at fullback? I guess we may never know why after this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • barker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • broncs30
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncs1459
  • Nerd
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Maroon4life
  • Jazza
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.