Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be interesting to see how the players respond on Monday night.

I'm actually salivating at the Wallace / Hunt / Prince combo, I think that's killer!!

Very very impressed at the shake-up...loving it actually......

It's interesting how they didn't put Hunt at hooker and Wallace would stay in the halves. That's what they've mostly been playing. I wonder why?

Hopefully Griffin's finally realised that Wallace isn't what we need in the halves.

I'm really keen to see him at hooker though - as much as I don't rate him as a halfback, I think he's got all the skills to be an excellent hooker.

Stunned by some of these changes. Lets see how we go. Disappointed to not see Kemp but keen to see Whitchurch

Very curious about all these changes. Liking them too mostly!
Fourex's house is probably a yoghurt factory by now too. :loool:

Would have preferred Macca at lock, as he is a very good defender, and we would have benefited from his attacking ability as well...

Wondering what brought the changes about, and whether Hook has been reading this forum? :shady:

Lock is pretty much an extra prop. We'd be way too light if he actually plays in the middle third.

If this is the straw that breaks the camels back then I wouldn't want Wallace at the club.

It almost seems like Hook is planing for Wallace not being here next year, if he truly did want to stick around there's no way Hook would take him out of position, if anything it would've been Prince or Hunt playing Hooker

It does seem like Wallace could be gone. I am surprised he is changing the Hooker and halfback around TBH.

It almost seems like Hook is planing for Wallace not being here next year, if he truly did want to stick around there's no way Hook would take him out of position, if anything it would've been Prince or Hunt playing Hooker

Prince would be one of the last 'spine' players shifted to hooker.

Prince would be one of the last 'spine' players shifted to hooker.

I suppose you're right, he can't tackle for shit. But I mean the obvious thing to do was to have Hunt at Hooker and leave the halves pairing alone, nevertheless, I think Wallace might be gawnnnnnnnnnnn.

Happy to see Hunt in the halves I just think it is a strange decision. I am not sure shuffling our halves and hookers for one game helps us. Just wait and see how we perform.

Lock is pretty much an extra prop. We'd be way too light if he actually plays in the middle third.
Tell that to Dallas Johnson, Shaun Fensom, Elijah Taylor or Glenn Stewart... All smaller players than Macca.

Tell that to Dallas Johnson, Shaun Fensom, Elijah Taylor or Glenn Stewart... All smaller players than Macca.

McCullough could easily play that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.