Round 13 - Raiders vs Broncos - Pre-Match discussion

DANGER game
Will be a great win in Canberra on a chilly Monday night if we can get it.

Canberra have been shithouse but they come into their own as winter comes to the capital

Play like we did last week and we win comfortably.

Can't be that hard can it ?

Agree with [MENTION=8358]Broncos[/MENTION]goat, whilst Copley has been a revelation this year, Hodges is still our captain and representative centre and we shouldn't be even considering shifting him to make way for Dale, if anything the person making room for him should be Reed.

The only reason I can see that it hasn't happened yet is that Reed isn't tall / fast enough to be a winger, and he's signed for several more seasons, and has a love affair with Griffin.

Still, my ideal back 5 for the remainder of the season would probably be..

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Maranta

I like - is Copley's right foot step as effective on the left side though?

Play like we did last week and we win comfortably.

Can't be that hard can it ?

This.

All they have to do is want to win and play for each other, and it doesn't matter if its played on Wedsfriday in Antarctica

After Tedesco's backflip and failing to sign ANY player, I legitimately think we're going to belt them.

Broncos have a 45% win record against Ricky Stuart coached sides in Sydney. Their previous win being in 2010, their win before that was way back in 2006 when Broncos beat the Roosters.

I will also point out that Broncos have only managed to win 2 of their past 8 games against Raiders at Canberra.

I think it's going to be a tough one.

Good thing we're not playing Canberra in Sydney.

this raiders stuff could not have come at a worse time tbh. the amount of flack raiders are copping on facebook twitter etc. all the players and the coach read that stuff. there gonna try and come out guns blazing now this sort of stuff always unifies a club and makes the players really put in to prove something.

in saying that if we play well and improve on last week we should still come away with the win. i just think itll be a little tougher now.

It's located within NSW, close enough.

45% win record away from home then.

It's located within NSW, close enough.

45% win record away from home then.

Mate, no.

Canberra is in the ACT. Nsw surrounds it but Canberra is within it's own territory

Last edited:
Mate, no.

Canberra is in the ACT. Nsw surrounds it but Canberra is within it's own territory

I know. I meant ACT is located within NSW. I probably should have said that.

Bit of a mega blonde moment...

I think I need to lay off the liquor.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.