POST GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

He gave Oates the death stare and a spray for it too .

Ofa tackled his ass off . Increasing in fitness . TPJ looked a threat . Angles and off loads . I liked his game .

Oats scores 1 on 1 . Moga had 3 on 1 .

I've seen Oates score with more players on him. Certain players just seem to have that knack like i have said before.

6 week+ injury for Milford according to Fox / Courier Mail.

I want us to be more consistently methodical, more clinical for the whole game. We do some great things, then slack off, and is precisely that which at this point in time, separates us from the very best sides.

This heart attack football as i call it is so so hard to take, and will be our undoing unless the coaching staff take stock and drill the basics of consistent quality for 80 mins into each and every player

He averaged 5 metres per carry. He was disappointing as usual IMO.

Yep you are right, when looking at the attacking stats, very disappointing. Still thought he defended well.

Bennett said in post game interview it will be six weeks, and after that they will know if it's season ending [emoji33]

Thing I liked most about Milford's game tonight was the 0 errors. Let's hope he is not out for any more than 6 weeks.

Bennett said in post game interview it will be six weeks, and after that they will know if it's season ending [emoji33]

Remember when Roberts did his ankle and it looked real bad? Bennett also said similar things after the game and he recovered in 2-3 weeks

What a fucking scrappy game that was, but I guess it was to be expected after two straight losses.

Niko is going well, but he really needs to stop second guessing himself so much. He did that quite a bit tonight.

Back yourself and your ability.

I thought we had a few chances with Roberts in that first half, but too much second guessing going on.

He averaged 5 metres per carry. He was disappointing as usual IMO.
Wut?
He had 7 possessions, ran the ball 6 times for 57 meters... offloaded once, 1 tackle break, 21 tackles, no misses, no errors, all of this in 25 minutes.

What a fucking scrappy game that was, but I guess it was to be expected after two straight losses.

Niko is going well, but he really needs to stop second guessing himself so much. He did that quite a bit tonight.

Back yourself and your ability.

I thought we had a few chances with Roberts in that first half, but too much second guessing going on.

His short passing is elite but I completely agree that there were times he should have passed long and he looked like he knew it too but just couldn't bring bhimself to do so for some reason.

Wut?
He had 7 possessions, ran the ball 6 times for 57 meters... offloaded once, 1 tackle break, 21 tackles, no misses, no errors, all of this in 25 minutes.

The stats on the NRL website are vastly different... Where are they from?

I thought the use of Kodi and Benji was very smart. Kodi provided early with slick passing and Benji came on for the possiable 1 pointer and to add that bit of class. All our halfs looked good tonight. Actually our attack was pretty slick and expansive tonight, loved the second phase. The refs kept the Tohs in it but **** em we made it happen. I am hoping we hear good news for Milf as that could be disastrous to our season , hopefully just a hyper extension, rotator cuff strain. If it was a full dislocation could be 8 weeks or more.
I disagree in that, whilst Milford's kick for kahu was brilliant the rest of the kicks were pretty ordinary until Marshall came on. Knik use his support play very effectively and got rid of the ball when needed but still has work to do. He did well to recover from the early error and it would have pleased Bennet to see him do so. After a shakey start he played reasonably good. Milford still a little more to learn about when to involve himself but was great for whilst he was there. If anything he probably tried too hard, or maybe it was just runners being lazy and not supporting him with the ball. We need to see more of what led to that gillet try. Knik supported the big forwards great for the play. I had flashbacks of Alf in his prime. If knik does a lot more of that I'll be sold on his future at half.

His short passing is elite but I completely agree that there were times he should have passed long and he looked like he knew it too but just couldn't bring bhimself to do so for some reason.

Probably got a bit rattled after doing a Ben Hunt at the start of the game.

During the post game Lockyer was interview Sam Thaiday. Milford was with the trainer in the back. He was asking him to move his arm up and down. He was moving it easily. Then he saw himself on the tv. He stop moving his arm and go back to dressing room.

Wut?
The stats I seen had him 5/25. 22 tackles 0 misses.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dee
  • Purple Pills
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pigskin
  • Yem
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Galah
  • mrtij
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.