Round 14 Discussion

Apologies for the earlier mistake, there's only one game of football on today between the Roosters/Tigers. I'm sure most of you already knew that, but if there was any confusion I'm sorry.

The Roosters should have this in the bag, hopefully Wests keep them honest. Really hoping some of their younger players like Suli, Felise, Marsters & Liddle can have big games and give the Tigers something to look forward to.

So, more evidence that the Bunker is overseeing everything and is effectively instructing the senior on-field ref. The implications of this are massive, but once again the media will go quiet on it.

Gould just had a massive rant about it.

Speaking of Gould: Oh great we get to hear another unbiased call of his in a Roosters game.

Cordner ruled out before kick-off, Friend off - the Roosters could be in trouble here. They were their best two players last week and the Tigers have started this game with plenty of enthusiasm.

What happened to Cordner? I missed that.

Rested, could have played if he wanted to but the coaching staff thought it'd be best if he took the week off.

Doesn't Cordner have a week and a half off now leading up to SoO2? Seems like a strange time to rest him..

Doesn't Cordner have a week and a half off now leading up to SoO2? Seems like a strange time to rest him..

I guess they want to freshen him up so he can back up against the Storm. Probably don't consider Tigers a real chance. They've still got some gun 2nd rowers though. Matterson is a huge talent.

I will have to see that penalty again but I thought Suli got himself back behind the point of the play the ball before getting involved.

Anyone else noticed how good Tim Grant has started this game

That was nice work by Mitchell..

He has been quite a hog this season.

I will have to see that penalty again but I thought Suli got himself back behind the point of the play the ball before getting involved.
I don't think it matters. If you're in front when the ball is played, you're offside until the next tackle.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.