Round 14 Discussion

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Why is Gasnier yelling at the top of his voice after every decent play..

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Finally Tapine gets binned for being a douche

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Looks like Thurston will be playing the whole 80 in the next game.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Is he on report?

It'll be looked at by MRC regardless, it was late, off the ball and a blatant shoulder charge, very little chance he's going to be available for Origin 2.

Speaking of which, I really hope Laurie doesn't pick Mansour, he's so much better than B.Moz it's not even funny.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
It'll be looked at by MRC regardless, it was late, off the ball and a blatant shoulder charge, very little chance he's going to be available for Origin 2.

Speaking of which, I really hope Laurie doesn't pick Mansour, he's so much better than B.Moz it's not even funny.

Some of these props aren't very bright. About to make his Origin debut in a game we could really use him and he sacrifices it to put on a stupid hit in a club game against the Warriors. Kevvie must be shaking his head.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Moylan was literally Lockyer for those last 2 sets of six, it's a shame he doesn't play like that for the entire game!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
**** me! What happened? I turned it off at 77mins

Raiders doing what they do best. Clocked off.

Moylan came up with two superb plays to give Panthers the win.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
When Papalii stripped the ball off of Tamou, I thought that was going to be game for the Panthers. But Moylan going to the line, testing the Raiders either side of him and Harawira-Naera ran a lovely line back inside and used some wonderful foot-work to beat Wighton all ends up.

Then the last play, I'm not sure how he (Moylan) did it. Somehow he got a pass away to Isaah Yeo, got back up, charged right at the Penrith line and did it again for Peachey who summed the situation up perfectly.

They looked lost Penrith and were doing some silly things with the football, it's amazing how three good plays can save an otherwise poor performance.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Thurston playing 5/8?

Interesting..

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Canberra didn't play that poorly. If Cotric had have been able to plant the ball down in the corner, it would have been game well ahead of time and a well deserved two points. They were just caught out at the death, the ruck defence wasn't as strong as it could have been and it just gave Penrith that momentum they needed to come up with the finish.

It's 2015 all over again for Canberra.

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
Knew Canberra were pretenders all along. Last year was a fluke. Too bad they get us after Origin. Pricks.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Behold
  • Skathen
  • Locky24
  • Wolfie
  • Rambstien
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Wild Horse
  • Jayare
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.