[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
input on the make up of the roster ... not team selections

I'm not sure Kev can be out voted ... he's the head coach, if he doesn't want a player, then that player will be gone. besides, there has been no real indication Kev doesn't want Oates ... he just wants and needs him to do more than simply be a hit up merchant in attack. (likely defensive positioning and his hand, being the key ones)
I don’t believe you. Coates form has shown that those shortcomings alone won’t get someone dropped.

Glenn should be dropped, he misses too many tackles and has barely any input, he is done.

The problem is, there is no one to replace him. Riki has regressed and Piakura is injured...again.

Asiata played his last game for us? Isnt he on a 1 year deal?

The right decision for him, but you could tell when he played he was limited....best to get it sorted in a lost season...

Hearing Pangai & Lodge wont leave till next year.

Need to think about this, could be good, could be bad...?

The problem is, there is no one to replace him. Riki has regressed and Piakura is injured...again.
And the team is already devoid of leadership and dropping him only makes it worse

Staggs is looking likely to make his return. No doubt he will be in the 6 partnering Kelly or Gamble.

I think it's a poor call personally. Why are we bringing him back? To MAYBE dodge a spoon? He better be a one man revelation if we're going to achieve that. I would have given him the rest of the year off.

Staggs is looking likely to make his return. No doubt he will be in the 6 partnering Kelly or Gamble.

I think it's a poor call personally. Why are we bringing him back? To MAYBE dodge a spoon? He better be a one man revelation if we're going to achieve that. I would have given him the rest of the year off.
Think Croft is back this week in the halves

Why wouldn't you bring him back now? He needs to get match fitness somehow and the longer he sits on the sidelines, the more prone to doing dumbshit he is. Even if he is bought back and slowly eased back in to the side through centre, its alot better than having a healthy player sit on the sidelines with a view on next year. It would be driving him insane at the moment watching from the sidelines with the type of player he is.

he's slotting back in at center initially

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Farnworth
4. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Kelly
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Robati
13. Flegler

14. Paix
15: Riki
16. Kennedy
17. Hetherington

18. Bullimore

Why wouldn't you bring him back now? He needs to get match fitness somehow and the longer he sits on the sidelines, the more prone to doing dumbshit he is. Even if he is bought back and slowly eased back in to the side through centre, its alot better than having a healthy player sit on the sidelines with a view on next year. It would be driving him insane at the moment watching from the sidelines with the type of player he is.

You won't be saying that when he re-blows his ACL in a nothing game that would have changed zero about our situation, and he can get plenty of fitness training over the off season.

The season is OVER, mitch. We're risking one of our best and highest paid players suffering another serious injury over literally nothing. Did we learn nothing from Bird?

You won't be saying that when he re-blows his ACL in a nothing game that would have changed zero about our situation, and he can get plenty of fitness training over the off season.

The season is OVER, mitch. We're risking one of our best and highest paid players suffering another serious injury over literally nothing. Did we learn nothing from Bird?
He was ready to play 2 weeks ago. He needs to get miles in his legs and learn the game, if he gets injured again so be it, that's just bad luck but if he was ready 2 weeks ago he's already had a longer than usual recovery period but I wouldn't mind giving him another week or two just to be overly cautious.

Avoiding the spoon is such a weak thing to aim for. If we do there will be intolerable ***** on the forum insisting we had a great season.......all things considered, and the club will latch onto this and exploit it. I cheer on a second spoon! For the good of the long term success of the club!

Avoiding the spoon is such a weak thing to aim for. If we do there will be intolerable ***** on the forum insisting we had a great season.......all things considered, and the club will latch onto this and exploit it. I cheer on a second spoon! For the good of the long term success of the club!

that's inevitable ... no matter how or where we finish this season there are going to be intolerable ***** on the forum

that's inevitable ... no matter how or where we finish this season there are going to be intolerable ***** on the forum

down1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.