[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

God, I so badly want this to be true.

I did watch this game with a Sharks fan mind you, and he unintentionally somewhat burst my bubble when he voiced his frustration that not only had the Sharks dropped a game to us, they've also dropped one to the Bulldogs this year, so I'm inclined to not want to get too carried away with this one just yet because the Sharks may not be quite the barometer of success to measure ourselves against.
Sharks played us on a 4 game win streak, while we were on a 4 game losing streak, its all perspective i guess.

Meanwhile Payne looks like he's ready for another 80 minutes.
Another observation: they all pretty much look like young blokes except Glenn, who (despite the fact he’s a handsome man) looks close to 50 in comparison 🤣

Damn!
IMG 0563

I was riding him home like i'd backed a long shot in the Melbourne Cup.
He had a grin from ear to ear so i'm glad he made it. He didn't botch it like Reynolds did on the weekend ;)

Congratulations to the team not just on the win but on their spirit as well, which is just as important.
I don't know how to react to today. A clear path to a top 8 spot is on offer given the easy run home. On the other side of the coin, we beat a Sharks team hurt by Moylan's late withdrawal and a dodgy decision, by one try. It may yet price a false dawn.
Ummm, there was no dodgy decision going our way, and we won by more than a try

This has to be up there with the strangest post of the year

Ummm, there was no dodgy decision going our way, and we won by more than a try

This has to be up there with the strangest post of the year
If Isaako's boot wasn't out of order we'd have won even more comfortably. I hope he comes good again soon and can accept his position is wing (for now).

I think we should stick with Isaako Oates on the wing. Isaako used to come in off the wing as much as Coates does but it can be fixed with coaching and trust in their team mates.

Just saw a replay of the last play of the game and noticed the only players that chased were 3 forwards and Niu at the back.

His motor is honestly really something special. He's got a few small things to work on, but holy shit, if he ever gets it all together he may well retire as one of, if not THE best Props to have ever played the game.

Well , I saw him put a hit on a guy and offload the ball yesterday .
That made me smile .Two things I hadn`t seen before .
His defence pales in comparison to his offence . I thought he was a bit soft in defense for a front rower . But ,, there is promise .

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Fozz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.