Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
They actually looked focused last week, and now that the elephant in the room has been shot they can just focus on football.

we'll see some actual effort (from everyone instead of just a select few) over the final 5 rounds ... because everyone will be playing for their Broncos careers, hoping to impress prospective coaches (whoever they may be)

Last edited:
Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
I don't think we'll win, but we sure as **** aren't $11 outsiders.

They actually looked focused last week, and now that the elephant in the room has been shot they can just focus on football.
Just don't have the cattle to threaten though. Enthusiasm may be more evident but that only takes you so far. Roosters to win comfortably. Recovery starts in Round 1, 2021 with a new CEO, coach and a different looking roster.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
i cant imagine SoS playing the full 80 minutes; please Uncle Gentle, can you give Staggs a go at 5/8th when SoS needs a spell please?

Cause....why fuckin not....?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Are you taking a win this week or taking a line bet?
I've got several different bets and multis. I had 50 @11s, 50 with 13.5 @3.90 Bunches of multis, 25 with half time full-time Roosters Broncos, cannot remember odds, several other variations too. Cannot remember all of them, might even be 100 @11s. I just tried to cover everything I could think of predicated on an improved performance. I know the straight out bet is silly but ****, it's only money. Besides, my employer is paying for it, indirectly!! It's expenses money for not being able to go home, being away for months on end.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I've got several different bets and multis. I had 50 @11s, 50 with 13.5 @3.90 Bunches of multis, 25 with half time full-time Roosters Broncos, cannot remember odds, several other variations too. Cannot remember all of them, might even be 100 @11s. I just tried to cover everything I could think of predicated on an improved performance. I know the straight out bet is silly but ****, it's only money. Besides, my employer is paying for it, indirectly!! It's expenses money for not being able to go home, being away for months on end.
Hubbies BFF is stuck in WA, been there since Christmas. Fully sucks that he can't come home for a bit. Luckily for him he's got his kids over there in Perth, but the rest of his life is here including his elderly parents. He's like you, the king of the internets.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The post Pies high will only be good for like, 12 less points scored against us. They will still belt us by 18+

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Wonder what Pride Petterson-Robati has to do to get a jersey at the Broncs. He's been listed as 18th or 19th man for what seems like months.

If, and when he plays at least we'll have some Pride in our jersey again.

Last edited:
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I have full faith in our benevolent leader Peter Gentle. Broncos 30+

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Wonder what Pride Petterson-Robati has to do to get a jersey at the Broncs. He's been listed as 18th or 19th man for what seems like months.

If, and when he plays at least we'll have some Pride in our jersey again.
As Tom Gleeson would say; Out!

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
What's the latest on Oates? They think he is a strong chance for tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Painin the Haas
  • Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Alec
  • Fozz
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.