PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

You should consider the power of compounding. Small returns of $1.20 add up quickly.
I start with $100 and try and pick the certainties for the weekend up to a maximum of 4.
This week I picked Roosters minus 10.5 , Panthers win, Gold Coast plus 22.5 and Canberra minus 5.5.
I go all up for 4 weeks which turns my 100 into about 2k.
Only need 1 run a year but truly at those prices it's not that hard to turn a profit.

Guaranteed to be payed [emoji850]

The way the AFL season is going this year with scoring, the 1-40 margin bets have been a good odds booster for multis too.

I feel sorry for Kia. Imagine coming in to sponsor the Broncos, as a company you be thinking that you are backing the surest of sure things in Australian sport and fast forward two years, well your investment is an absolute disgrace, one of the worst teams in Australian sport.

I feel sorry for Kia. Imagine coming in to sponsor the Broncos, as a company you be thinking that you are backing the surest of sure things in Australian sport and fast forward two years, well your investment is an absolute disgrace, one of the worst teams in Australian sport.
Getting plenty of exposure though.

T for troll. You’re not a Broncos fan, not really one of us are you?
“One of us” is the kind of elitist crap I see all too regularly on here, and a BIG part of why the club is in the position it’s in. It’s called entitlement, and good times bred soft men. Well all I see is soft dough boys everywhere I look, sadly.

you probably supported Lockyer onto the board? Well not me, saw it a mile off that he had no talent for it.

How about you cut the buffoonery and elitist fan mantra crap and admit the club is now the worst in the league and gain some humility and start to build.

I would honestly love nothing more than for Broncos to somehow beat penriff. I really do hate those smug pricks. Wishful thinking though

“One of us” is the kind of elitist crap I see all too regularly on here, and a BIG part of why the club is in the position it’s in. It’s called entitlement, and good times bred soft men. Well all I see is soft dough boys everywhere I look, sadly.

you probably supported Lockyer onto the board? Well not me, saw it a mile off that he had no talent for it.

How about you cut the buffoonery and elitist fan mantra crap and admit the club is now the worst in the league and gain some humility and start to build.
You came here with a shit first post and a shit name and you’re clearly a troll. Next forum you decide to troll at least have the patience to lay some ground work first this has been fucking embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
So tired of these pathetic kind of posts. As if Boyd was ever our problem. I wonder who you'll transfer your tosser comments on to next season. No doubt you'll get a new target, your type always does. The worst kind of supporter a club could have. Disgusting.

What are you talking about? I’ve only ever cheered the departure of 2 players and that’s Josh Hoffman and Boyd, and both I gave way too much slack before I got sick of their shit.

we have plenty of bad players that I’ve supported through out the years - Maranta, Moga, Isaako, Shibasaki, Corey Norman. I’m pretty sure I even supported Barba during his awful stint with the club. I also mostly back Milford apart from a few post match melt downs.

I’m not sure what type that makes me but I don’t single out one bad player as the cause of all our woes. I can handle bad players, I can’t handle shit attitudes. Boyd has had some better performances at times this year but he’s a cat on the field, and I don’t like most of his comments either. Can’t wait to see him go, I’m not being facetious when I say other than finding out who our next CEO/Coach is, and Seibold being sacked, Boyd fucking off will be one of the most exciting moments of this footy season for me.

I won’t presume how you’ll respond but if you plan on defending Boyd in any way, don’t bother because I’ll just laugh at you and move on.

Last edited:
Welcome fellow titans fan! 13th, 14th and 15th (deserve to be 16th) has been a shit year for QLD clubs. I think we have a couple cowboys posters on here too, decent blokes since they also realise they're shit too.

Panthers 13+ take the money and run. Koro and Kikau back makes for tasty returns.
Wouldn't mind the cowboysa Fans thoughts on green

You came here with a shit first post and a shit name and you’re clearly a troll. Next forum you decide to troll at least have the patience to lay some ground work first this has been fucking embarrassing to watch.
And that assessment is coming from an expert. You should be suitably chagrined TPJ.

@broncsgoat is a troll, just attacks people instead of offering constructive discussion.

I think a few people could come under my wing, learn some manners. But I often wonder why I would bother, they’re so rude. Why should I help them.
BG is 10 x the troll you can ever hope to be. Respect your elders! He's the best 13 year old troller I've ever seen on here.

I knew I was opening myself up to those comments but I posted here for 5 years before I got into a disagreement of any note.

That is some dedicated trolling groundwork 🤦🏼‍♂️

Active Now

• thenry
  • Tmac
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ondi
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • mieko
  • broncoscope
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.