PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

If we are talking trials for next year, then neither Boyd not Fifita should be there. They offer nothing

Sorry, I wasn't clear, this is just for the remaining four weeks of the year. Boyd will be gone in four games thank goodness so give him his farewell.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, this is just for the remaining four weeks of the year. Boyd will be gone in four games thank goodness so give him his farewell.

You were clear. We have the team we have to have. For the next 4 weeks. I was luxuriating in an ideal world

Last edited:
Cleary likely to rest his top line talent since its a short turn around.
But even the B team could rack up a score. Still a ton of talent outside that top 17.
Maybe we could recruit a couple of their hard running backrowers and young backs.

They have the youngest team in the comp and I'm wondering what's our other excuse, tsk tsk tsk.

Fox said they had a scoop of 'Bennett returning to Brisbane?' after the Panthers game. Didn't get to see it, anyone can fill us in?

Last edited:
Hate to say it but @Huge load up on Panthers tryscorers mate! I wouldn't be surprised if it they score 60+ to be honest.
Thinking I'm done with sports betting! I truly am dreadful 🤮 Still, a multi with Souths, Tits and Warriors would have paid out handsomely. I'd love to have that going with the Dogs. I won't be surprised if they salute tomorrow. Stranger things have already happened three times this weekend. Who would have picked the Warriors thrashing the Knights or Souths doing the same to Parramatta.

I’ll be watching the game and celebrating like I do every game, that we are one game closer to never seeing Boyd again.
So tired of these pathetic kind of posts. As if Boyd was ever our problem. I wonder who you'll transfer your tosser comments on to next season. No doubt you'll get a new target, your type always does. The worst kind of supporter a club could have. Disgusting.

Thinking I'm done with sports betting! I truly am dreadful 🤮 Still, a multi with Souths, Tits and Warriors would have paid out handsomely. I'd love to have that going with the Dogs. I won't be surprised if they salute tomorrow. Stranger things have already happened three times this weekend. Who would have picked the Warriors thrashing the Knights or Souths doing the same to Parramatta.
Hence the odds. Maybe you should be looking at the other end of the spectrum - take the shorts and make some money. Not so much of course and not as big a thrill but a wins still a win. Back against the Broncs at the start of their loses and doubled your bet each time.
You’d have enough for a couple nice reds to drown your sorrows and some over to start next season to celebrate our new coach and CEO.

Hence the odds. Maybe you should be looking at the other end of the spectrum - take the shorts and make some money. Not so much of course and not as big a thrill but a wins still a win. Back against the Broncs at the start of their loses and doubled your bet each time.
You’d have enough for a couple nice reds to drown your sorrows and some over to start next season to celebrate our new coach and CEO.
No doubt you're correct. Funny thing is though, I don't even think about the loss. I totally agree it's about the winning but I've won plenty of times before and know it's the most fleeting of pleasures. If I really think about it I probably would get a longer buzz if I simply gave the money to a deserving cause. Afterall, Sportsbet don't need my pissy few dollars. I think I need to reorganize my priorities. For every dollar bet give ten to charity perhaps. Certainly slow me down!

Just curious, can you say what team you actually support?
Normally it's souffs. Parra and titans fans are particularly bitter towards the Broncos too for some reason. Its obviously a team with not many fans, otherwise he would go on their forum..We should put odds on. He will let it slip one day when we play his team. Kids tend to be a bit transparent despite their best efforts.

I'm starting to enjoy having him on here. Any time I feel a bit angry or bitter towards the Broncos club or players, refs or the NRL, I simply read his comments and realise life ain't that bad. When you get to a stage you hate and are so bitter towards a club that you spend your time going onto their fan forum with 10 year old level trolling, that's rock bottom. I don't think I could ever get my life being that sad, Id honestly let footy go by that stage..

No doubt you're correct. Funny thing is though, I don't even think about the loss. I totally agree it's about the winning but I've won plenty of times before and know it's the most fleeting of pleasures. If I really think about it I probably would get a longer buzz if I simply gave the money to a deserving cause. Afterall, Sportsbet don't need my pissy few dollars. I think I need to reorganize my priorities. For every dollar bet give ten to charity perhaps. Certainly slow me down!
Have I properly introduced myself to you, my middle name is Charity. :-)

Perhaps save your funds for next years 'new' Broncs winning streak.
I guarantee the win win will enhance your pleasure and make the win last a tad longer. Unfortunately I can’t guarantee the winning streak - just yet.

You should consider the power of compounding. Small returns of $1.20 add up quickly.
I start with $100 and try and pick the certainties for the weekend up to a maximum of 4.
This week I picked Roosters minus 10.5 , Panthers win, Gold Coast plus 22.5 and Canberra minus 5.5.
I go all up for 4 weeks which turns my 100 into about 2k.
Only need 1 run a year but truly at those prices it's not that hard to turn a profit.

Guaranteed to be payed 🤐

Last edited:
You should consider the power of compounding. Small returns of $1.20 add up quickly.
I start with $100 and try and pick the certainties for the weekend up to a maximum of 4.
This week I picked Roosters minus 10.5 , Panthers win, Gold Coast plus 22.5 and Canberra minus 5.5.
I go all up for 4 weeks which turns my 100 into about 2k.
Only need 1 run a year but truly at those prices it's not that hard to turn a profit.

Guaranteed to be payed 🤐
Can you PM me your tips for next round when you've decided please.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.