PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

Trolling works best when the mark is desperate to defend their position lol

Most people on here will happily agree we are fucking shit.
Exactly why they need a 2nd Brisbane team. The broncos race is finished, orange slices and XXXX have been handed out

This bloke: ALL YOU BRONCOS FANS CAN'T ADMIT YOUR SIDE SUCKS AND WORST EVA!!! SDOFPSDNFKDNMSD FD DFF+SSFJDKFHKDFHJFHKKFH KIAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everyone else on this site: Um alrighty then, no one disagrees about that. The last sentence is whatever, so back to normal conversation with normal posters.

This bloke: ALL YOU BRONCOS FANS CAN'T ADMIT YOUR SIDE SUCKS AND WORST EVA!!! SDOFPSDNFKDNMSD FD DFF+SSFJDKFHKDFHJFHKKFH KIAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everyone else on this site: Um alrighty then, no one disagrees about that. The last sentence is whatever, so back to normal conversation with normal posters.
Maybe he works for Kia? I thought he meant Killed in Action, but I'm not up with the hip kid lingo. Is it a karate chop noise?

Normally it's souffs. Parra and titans fans are particularly bitter towards the Broncos too for some reason. Its obviously a team with not many fans, otherwise he would go on their forum..We should put odds on. He will let it slip one day when we play his team. Kids tend to be a bit transparent despite their best efforts.

I'm starting to enjoy having him on here. Any time I feel a bit angry or bitter towards the Broncos club or players, refs or the NRL, I simply read his comments and realise life ain't that bad. When you get to a stage you hate and are so bitter towards a club that you spend your time going onto their fan forum with 10 year old level trolling, that's rock bottom. I don't think I could ever get my life being that sad, Id honestly let footy go by that stage..
I was thinking he could’ve been from the Greenhouse, they had always been touchy towards the Broncos. In fact I’d nearly guarantee it.

If Brisbane win this, they should sign Gentle as head coach on the spot.
Hahaha I mean, after the Roosters game he wasn't looking so great as a coach. I really thought he would emphasise the need to defend very strongly the opening and closing quarters of the game. I just wish we could turn this around faster. We were obviously trying, and I hope that continues, but we have no cohesion yet.

You know, I was so glad to see Seibold talk about a rotating roster, which would mean that the entire team would be working on structure and learning it together, meaning that there would be no gaps or problems if we had injuries. I think having so many injuries and so much change so quickly had the opposite effect.

Bennett was always about defense first and I think it has to be our first focus. Forget winning the game so much as winning the defensive battle. Build from there. Unfortunately, the 6-again fiasco has overloaded the defensive burden for the young squad. Someone posted this elsewhere, but they spoke about bashing one side over and over until it was boring, but effective.

Right now, there is no fear of our defense. Staggs is a strong tackler, but his reads are not allowing him to hit hard in defense. Same with Fifi, I think. I hope Ryan turns that around. Make people afraid to run at Milf or Dearden because they will have their kidneys shattered by our second rowers. Even Haas doesn't tackle hard. Imagine him putting his body weight into a technique tackle. The only player I see tackling hard is Hopoate.

I’ll chat on here because I love talking with you guys but I don’t think I’ll be watching anymore games this year, it’s too depressing to watch my club go through this with half a team of guys who couldn’t care less about the jersey. And the jersey itself, it’s disgusting.

Way ahead of you, buddy. My only exposure to footy in the past 3 weeks has been the game day live threads.

I’ll chat on here because I love talking with you guys but I don’t think I’ll be watching anymore games this year, it’s too depressing to watch my club go through this with half a team of guys who couldn’t care less about the jersey. And the jersey itself, it’s disgusting.
Theyve been depressing to watch the last few years ...i think for me the beginning of the downfall was a couple years back after the dogs flogged us....scraped into the 8 then massacred by dragons....its been a free fall to the bottom since then....so boyd loses captaincy after that deplorable final against eels and apparently unlikely to start the year in the 17....hasnt missed a game i think!!! Some of these young blokes have the potential for sure but i wonder how many of them will come through this and have some kind of career...easily half of the current 30 need to be moved on so god help the new coach ...bellamy couldnt do **** all with this rabble...says it all

Theyve been depressing to watch the last few years ...i think for me the beginning of the downfall was a couple years back after the dogs flogged us....scraped into the 8 then massacred by dragons....its been a free fall to the bottom since then....so boyd loses captaincy after that deplorable final against eels and apparently unlikely to start the year in the 17....hasnt missed a game i think!!! Some of these young blokes have the potential for sure but i wonder how many of them will come through this and have some kind of career...easily half of the current 30 need to be moved on so god help the new coach ...bellamy couldnt do **** all with this rabble...says it all
The dogs loss was before the Eels spanking. Before the dragons massacre of 18 we spanked Manly after beating the roosters and souths in the weeks prior which was why the Dragons game hurt so much imo.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Mick_Hancock
  • theshed
  • Ondi
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Muros
  • scobie
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • mieko
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.