Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Is this real?
19601391_10155383397796763_5685550493466702082_n.jpg

I'm just over it. The Storm exposed our weak mentality and showed why they are just head and shoulders above every team in the NRL.

We can win every game from now but I'm telling you now, if we play the Storm in the GF, we won't win. This is not 2015 anymore. In 2015 we were supremely confident. Nothing or no one could beat us, I felt that was our mentality and we played accordingly but since that GF loss, we aren't the same.

Melbourne are a fantastic team, Slater, Cronk, Smith will go down as legends and the supporting cast they have isn't half bad either. The performance tonight was poor, but did you honestly expect the Broncos to win? Without Milford, Oates and Boyd? Whatever hope they had was gone as soon as McGuire left the field.

Melbourne will probably take out the premiership in 2017, but there's still plenty of time between now and October and there really isn't a number two side. If the Broncos can recover from their worst performance of the season, get their best players on the field and play the brand of football we know they're capable of, anything is possible.

What I don't care for is the sour grapes that occurs when the Storm beat us. Either we can continue to delude ourselves into thinking they're a dirty team and we're being unfairly treated, or we can face up to the facts. They were far too good, we were poor...there's still plenty of footy to be played.

Personally thought Pearson showed some good signs tonight, other than that defensive lapse.

Would have him over Mead and groom him as the wing replacement for Oates when he does eventually move into the forwards.

I'm not sure if it showed on TV but McGuire was in a really bad way tonight.

He was on the sideline trying to push his way back onto the field, but 5 people were there dragging him back.. He was literally dragged into the dressing sheds. He kept fighting them.

Meanwhile he could barely stand on his own two feet. It was ugly.

One thing is for sure, if we can ever actually get Oates on to that wing opposite Vunivalu, we might actually see the Storm guy struggle against us for once.

He was on the sideline trying to push his way back onto the field, but 5 people were there dragging him back.. He was literally dragged into the dressing sheds. He kept fighting them.

Yeah they showed Alfie and the other trainer drag him off the field. Looked as bad as it was. Then cut to him in the sheds getting changed

How do you not know who mitchy doyle is. The podcast broncos bloke? Broncos Weekly? Hopeless you are

That idiot?

The amount of things they get wrong, it's unbelievable. And they are meant to be Broncos supporters..

He didn't look good but you have to love that desire for the team, he did not want to let them down, even when he didn't know what planet he was on.

Is this real?
19601391_10155383397796763_5685550493466702082_n.jpg

Reminds of 'The Founder', after watching that movie, I don't think I can look at McDonalds anymore without feeling angry. Just can't eat it now.

That idiot?

The amount of things they get wrong, it's unbelievable. And they are meant to be Broncos supporters..

I thought he was referring to Mitchell Dale the former RLW editor, not @qlderxxxx

Carry on.

McGuire is a champ. We really missed him, and the other 3 players. It's hard to beat Melbourne on a good day, so when we're minus 4 of our best, well it wasn't pretty. The Knights come at a good time for us. A solid win against them can play us back into form. Hopefully the Knights win this weekend, because they're unlikely to win two in a row.

Melbourne are a fantastic team, Slater, Cronk, Smith will go down as legends and the supporting cast they have isn't half bad either. The performance tonight was poor, but did you honestly expect the Broncos to win? Without Milford, Oates and Boyd? Whatever hope they had was gone as soon as McGuire left the field.

Melbourne will probably take out the premiership in 2017, but there's still plenty of time between now and October and there really isn't a number two side. If the Broncos can recover from their worst performance of the season, get their best players on the field and play the brand of football we know they're capable of, anything is possible.

What I don't care for is the sour grapes that occurs when the Storm beat us. Either we can continue to delude ourselves into thinking they're a dirty team and we're being unfairly treated, or we can face up to the facts. They were far too good, we were poor...there's still plenty of footy to be played.
They put on a clinic tonight, albeit aided by our dreadful defending. Still it is a sight to behold when Smith, Slater and Cronk (now aided by Munster) are on song.

In terms of defense, as effective as it may be, it's dirty, it's grubby and imo a major blight on the game. It's well executed, masterfully even, but dreadful to watch.

They are favourites, but I really hope it all falls apart in a spectacular way, with a massively painful loss, preferably at our hands!

Ofa, TPJ and even Pearson made this horror evening just that little bit bearable. Blair was huge and Macca did what he could in a very uneven contest. The rest was below par, and some people need a one way ticket (back) to ISC.

We're still a top 4 team, and we will compete, especially when our boys come back. But we need to start gelling as only Bennett teams can do, leading up to the finals.

They are favourites, but I really hope it all falls apart in a spectacular way, with a massively painful loss, preferably at our hands!

You may get your wish. They're red hot at the moment, but it's going to be difficult maintaining that form for the rest of the season. At some point, they're going to fall flat and their biggest challenge will be trying to get out of it.

Regardless, while I've been giving them credit, make no mistake about it, tonight's take home was the awful performance from the Broncos. Heads have got to roll after that display.

Active Now

• Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.