Round 17 Discussion

Cotric is a good 'un.

11 to go, 7 point lead to the Cowboys. It's not over here but the Raiders have to produce a 10 minute effort they haven't looked capable of all game.

We also need a Super Freak production on Cowboys fluke plays.

Feldt catching a kick between his legs...dead-set.

It wasn't always the case but Morgan is better than Hunt.

Not even a debate anymore.

Morgan picks the tired defenders, bursts through and pops a lovely offload to Martin who's in support and he grabs a double on club debut.

The Raiders just had no control in their sets. It's been the same story all season and some of their star players have to take a long hard look at themselves.

The absence of Hodgson didn't help tonight, but even with him out there, the Cowboys were going to be too classy.

Morgan picks the tired defenders, bursts through and pops a lovely offload to Martin who's in support and he grabs a double on club debut.

The Raiders just had no control in their sets. It's been the same story all season and some of their star players have to take a long hard look at themselves.

The absence of Hodgson didn't help tonight, but even with him out there, the Cowboys were going to be too classy.

Raiders are massively underachieving though. I think their forwards are too big and slow. No variety.

How does a sin bin not overturn the original penalty?

Raiders are massively underachieving though. I think their forwards are too big and slow. No variety.

The Canberra Raiders of 2016 would have won comfortably.

I agree with you completely, they're a very one dimensional side. Unless they dare to go down the short side and give Papalii, Leilua or Rapana opportunities, there is nothing to their play. There is no control out there and they cannot get into the arm wrestle because defensively they're not strong or disciplined enough to keep teams out.

Throw in poor last tackle options, and you've got a side that's going backwards.

Leilua will be gone for a few weeks for that elbow, what a moron.

And in the context of their other starting centre picking up a knee injury - it was a ridiculous move by him.

No it's fine I won't respond anymore, it's been made quite clear where the priorities are.
Here you go. Hope it helps!

33f9085ee86cf64e3dbb40641acd1491.jpg

Two games to go and Round 17 will officially be in the books.

Newcastle vs Wests Tigers
South Sydney vs Penrith

Tips
Newcastle - They'll have too much strike on the edges and the Tigers don't have the mental fortitude to play to the 80th.
Penrith - Tough game to pick especially when you factor in the Rabbitohs record at ANZ (6-0) against the Panthers. I just get the feeling that Penrith will clutch this one out at the key moments. Souths really lack that killer blow.

Brooks combines with Lolohea, gets Suli on the outside of Feeney who gives it onto Naiqama who strolls over in the corner.

The Knights lack of discipline has allowed the Tigers to go bang, bang and they're not done with yet.

I did not expect this performance from either side.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.