Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifi to score one godly try but fade after that

still sticking with 52-4

They are resting Capewell, Carrigan, Oates and Cobbo. The only named is Flegler.

The reasoning is the short turn around to the Parra game, otherwise the above will be playing 3 games in 8 days. I think it is the right call.

Carrigan and Oates were also named, but they were named in the reserves. I would be expecting them to come into the side.

The only thing the Tits have going for them is the derby factor.

Carrigan and Oates were also named, but they were named in the reserves. I would be expecting them to come into the side.

Elsewhere, the Broncos have shown faith in the starting 13 that shocked the Dragons on Sunday – opting to leave Pat Carrigan, Kurt Capewell, Selwyn Cobbo and Corey Oates out of the 17-man squad to take on the Titans after they all play for Queensland tomorrow night against the Blues.

Carrigan and Oates have been named on an extended bench but the Broncos are wary of overloading the Maroon quartet with a short turnaround out of the Titans game on Saturday night into a Thursday night game against the Eels in Sydney.

It would mean playing 3 games in 8 days if the Origin players suited-up for the Maroons as well as against the Titans and then Parra.

Im worried about this game. Its a must win for us as its one of the games we should win with full strength given our tough run home.
Titans always step up against us and last 2 games have had big leads. I can't see this team coming back from a big lead..
Wouldn't hurt to have a couple Origin players come from the bench and only play 20-30 minutes. Thats what our bench forwards do anyway

I’m not against resting the origin players - we’ve looked tired at times recently. But I wished we had named them all…. Because what if they pick up a suspension in origin? Could they still serve it against the Titans if they weren’t named?? I doubt it.

Fifi to score one godly try but fade after that

still sticking with 52-4

That's a bit harsh mate, Reynolds is an 80% kicker, I reckon he will convert the try

They are resting Capewell, Carrigan, Oates and Cobbo. The only named is Flegler.

The reasoning is the short turn around to the Parra game, otherwise the above will be playing 3 games in 8 days. I think it is the right call.

Agree, this is how the top sides in European football manage their teams with mid-weekers and all that, just put out the team you think can get the result with an eye to a much bigger game where we probably will need our best possible team

I’m not against resting the origin players - we’ve looked tired at times recently. But I wished we had named them all…. Because what if they pick up a suspension in origin? Could they still serve it against the Titans if they weren’t named?? I doubt it.
The judiciary doesn't sit till the following Monday. It wouldn't matter either way

Didn't they change it to just fines in Origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mieko
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Behind enemy lines
  • johnny plath
  • lynx000
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Mister Wright
  • Skathen
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.