vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to watch the game in London? I don't have premier or whatever the station is that shows it in my hotel...

Edit: yes, I have googled, but there's nothing conclusive and I don't want to risk missing the boys.

if u have access to descent internet u should be able to stream it in london via National Rugby League on Livestream.

can any one confirm that the great darren lockyer was involved heavily this week in some training sessions with the broncs. my mate who is involved with wynum manly says so. how he would know is behond me though.

kinda hoping its true. will mean hunt and milf finally have gotten over the * we dont need his help * attidue

Last edited:
Milford

Round 1-10 average

Tries: 1
Tackle breaks: 4.7
Runs: 9
Line breaks: 1
Try assists: 1.1
Errors: 1.3

Round 11-18 average

Tries 0.1
Tackle breaks: 2.8
Runs: 6.1
Line breaks: 0.1
Try assists: 0.5
Errors: 2.1

Captain's run at Mascot Oval went well, It's not as cold as Wednesday.

can any one confirm that the great darren lockyer was involved heavily this week in some training sessions with the broncs. my mate who is involved with wynum manly says so. how he would know is behond me though.

kinda hoping its true. will mean hunt and milf finally have gotten over the * we dont need his help * attidue

There have been photos of Locky training with the team.

And 1910 confirmed that Locky has been training with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Spoon
  • Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Griffo
  • Brocko
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Slippin Jimmy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.