PRE-GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hetherington has genuine ball playing abilities, can tackle like his old man.

bulk pedigree.

I won’t discuss this further. 😂
WTF that is the first I have ever heard of Kobe being the son of Jason Hetherington, which is weird because I loved Jason Hetherington in Origin when I was a kid haha

I'd like to see him add something in the red zone, in the trial he came up with a short pass that wasn't on and last night he dead set passed it to the grass.

I think that's where Tesi has him covered, he's a better player in attack and defensively they're as good as each other.
Tesi may have a better pass technique than isaako but his pass selection has been pretty poor as well.

WTF that is the first I have ever heard of Kobe being the son of Jason Hetherington, which is weird because I loved Jason Hetherington in Origin when I was a kid haha

Kobe and Zac are twins. I wanted the Broncos to sign Zac too. He was great last year in ISC but gone to Dogs.

Can't drop Billy, he was awesome. I thought he was just about our best in the trials too, he's much quicker than I thought. If he doesn't keep the #6 I hope he stays as our bench utility and forces a selection battle between Turpin/Paix

Did you watch that pass again on replay? Not defending Isaako here but I felt Farnworth was a metre or more too far back and Cobbo too far forward. The pass itself was fine but Farnworth wasn't up far enough and definitely Isaako could have directed it better. He certainly didn't pass it badly though, not straight down or anything to be fair.
Didn`t pass it sweetly enough ?

Here’s another interesting Kobe fact: his aunty is married to Anthony Seibold’s brother.
He’s also named after a type of highly prized marbled beef.

I feel like we kind of learned what the best team is except fullback because Isaako was good tonight. For next week:

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Kelly
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Haas
9. Paix
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Walters
15. James
16. Palasia
17. Robati
I think that's your finest quality list yet
mate.

I think that's your finest quality list yet
mate.
Couldn't possibly have the ineffectual James over Kennedy. I understand the reasoning but being good defensively isn't enough if you get a chance to impress and you make 6 runs for a shocking 24m. Being a good talker doesn’t make up for shit metres in my opinion. Otherwise a pretty good list.

Couldn't possibly have the ineffectual James over Kennedy. I understand the reasoning but being good defensively isn't enough if you get a chance to impress and you make 6 runs for a shocking 24m. Being a good talker doesn’t make up for shit metres in my opinion. Otherwise a pretty good list.

Seeing as you're a big fan of tackle efficiency.. You may notice an odd one out in the list of forwards here.

Don't get me wrong, James made absolutely zero impact with his runs, but if we're trying to re-build the Broncos reputation as a tough team to come up against, defense has to come first and foremost, especially in the middle of the park.

Arey in for Walters.
Kelly to 6.
Walters for Roberts.
Hetherington for Kennedy or James.

Change as little as possible to a winning team. I'm even loathe to drop anyone on the bench for Hetherington.

Still think people get too wrapped up on meters made. I think what James bought was important at a time when we didnt have Pat and Payne on the field. Hopefully we will evolve enough as a side so we dont need to have a player like James out there because i think apart from his organisation and his know how to keep things tight, he didnt offer much in go forward.

Got some inside info for you. Don't tell anyone where you got this:

1. Jamayne
2. Corey
3. Kotoni
4. Herbie
5. Selwyn
6. Albert
7. Adam (c)
8. Patty
9. Jake
10. Payne
11. Kurt
12. Jordan
13. Kobe

14. Billy
15. Keenan
16. TC
17. Ryan

I feel like we kind of learned what the best team is except fullback because Isaako was good tonight. For next week:

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Kelly
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Haas
9. Paix
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Walters
15. James
16. Palasia
17. Robati
I might be a couple days late on it but who would you be dropping for Flegler.

Got some inside info for you. Don't tell anyone where you got this:

1. Jamayne
2. Corey
3. Kotoni
4. Herbie
5. Selwyn
6. Albert
7. Adam (c)
8. Patty
9. Jake
10. Payne
11. Kurt
12. Jordan
13. Kobe

14. Billy
15. Keenan
16. TC
17. Ryan
Can’t tell anyone where we got this if we don’t know where you got this.

McCullough ruined him when Turpin had to live with him. Copied McC’s game style and work ethic to a T! 🤣🤣
Jake is like Macca on steroids, except without the totally illegal performance enhancing drugs:

Jake Turpin: 52 tackles
Andrew Macca: 25 tackles

Reactions: Gaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.