PRE-GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his metres made are usually ridiculous. People have always said he can also improve by adding an offload to his game, therefore metres made isn't the be all, end all of a prop forward. Your whataboutism doesn't win you the argument. Kennedy did **** all and makes mistakes, James also did **** all in attack but brings other things to the table. Not a single person is saying they should both lock in their spots though. You seem to just argue points nobody is making. It's bullshit, mate. Your points suck.
Also, Kennedy made a single mistake and made metres. I didn't claim James or Kennedy were a lock in just that Kennedy was better at doing a props job, namely making metres and tackling. It’s my opinion and there's no need for aggression.

Faa4cbb4090c5d2df15b7c54598a6e29

Arey in for Walters.
Kelly to 6.
Walters for Roberts.
Hetherington for Kennedy or James.

Change as little as possible to a winning team. I'm even loathe to drop anyone on the bench for Hetherington.
I was with you until the last sentence. Hethrington has turned into a very good quality middle. I'd keep James just for the experience.

One thing with everyone putting Walters to the bench is that Kelly was playing areys side. It'd be much less impact to the team if Walters stayed and Kelly got benched. Bring Kelly on in the middle, he can do it, played that role of in indigenous game. Them 20 mins put him on for Walters too where Walters shifts to hooker..

I might be a couple days late on it but who would you be dropping for Flegler.

Someone else already said what I’d do too. Flegs in for James. Flegs and Palasia on the bench is good stuff and some great depth outside of that in James, Jensen and Kennedy (in no particular order)

Just to jump in on the Kennedy vs James argument for a moment. I see the value in James, he held the middle well and talks a lot. Kennedy is just blah, his run of good form last year before his infection really had me thinking he had more potential, but Palasia is the better option followed by Jensen who is essentially an old school no errors, good defense no nonsense prop. With Kobe coming back into the side we would have a better squad with Palasia, James and TC on the bench. When Fleggs comes back I think Kobe drops to the bench or James exits and Fleggs takes his spot. A Palasia and Flegss rotation with Hass and Pat starting is getting very close to an elite rotation if all are firing. TC needs to keep his spot because he is versatile, you can put him in the prop rotation or out wide in the secondrow. I really don't see either James or Kennedy holding a spot long term to be honest.

I can't remember the TC tackle that he got put on report for - does he have a case to answer for? This could change the bench if he is out.

8. Carrigan
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Walters/Kelly
15. Palasia
16. James
17. TC / Kennedy / whoever else.

I hope Palasia stays in the team especially considering what he's been through. Looks like he has slimmed down a little bit and added a few tricks to his repertoire rather than the standard hit-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Lozza
  • johnny plath
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.