vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it as a definite win. Very relaxed about our next game. No Tamou, Scott has medical issues, no Hannant to keep the roll on, home ground and a very nice siege mentality building. The team looks like it's building and bonding nicely and will be improved by the run. The Cows are going to be bruised and battered after Canberra, Stuart demands a physical game. I think this one will go against the trend and the Broncos will come away with a strong win, 13 plus for mine.

Just in case anyone missed the post match conference, they asked Wayne what he thought of Gordon Tallis' remarks that he's lost his aura.

His response?

View attachment 1121

You're all welcome for that, I'm sure it will live on in BHQ forever now.
Ahhh, sure. There was nothing said about Tallis's remarks and that still wasn't a response but it makes a great fake news story ! Unless of course he did it on footage that isn't on the presser from nrl.

@Morkel can we get this Raging Fool banner out again?

I don't rate the Cowboys this year. The loss of Tamou is a big one and without Hannant as the back up, it's another big loss. The Cowboys will make the 8, but I doubt they'll make top 4. In saying that, our attack does need to be better.

I'm feeling a little bit of confidence after last nights game. The game may have looked scrappy but it may have went unnoticed but our forwards were holding the opposition from getting as many meters. Our forwards were getting up the field twice as good as last year we got into more attacking kick location's.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Broncs to get off to a quick lead only to be over run by a bigger,stronger, smarter, more enthusiastic football team. I hope I'm wrong.

Understandably scarred like most of us mate but I think last night is reason to have some faith that we wont be overrun. They've lost Tamou and we've gained Sims and Moga. They might come back at us with more smarts but I'm not worried about the size and strength piece.

Honestly I'm kind of optimistic, though that could change depending how they look this week against Canberra.

Our track record is decent in regular season games of late especially at Suncorp. Reckon it'll be tooth and nail though.

Fully expect they'll pants us away in Rd 26 though. Par for the course.

I'm feeling a little bit of confidence after last nights game. The game may have looked scrappy but it may have went unnoticed but our forwards were holding the opposition from getting as many meters. Our forwards were getting up the field twice as good as last year we got into more attacking kick location's.

Have to agree with this I thought our forwards completely dominated theirs... fox had a stat that showed our average set to be 42m compared to their 40m just limiting the sharks pack to 40m shows how strong we were in defence.

Some of the shots put on although not looking spectacular, you could hear through the audio and folded them over regularly. Big strong runs when needed from Blair, Sims, Sammy and Gillette as well.

The rest of the attack looked sloppy but the forwards got them into great areas which is a good sign for the year.

In an alternative universe wonder how Marshall would have gone in that game. One thing I do like is Hunts defence, he's pretty strong and doesn't shy away from dragging big bodies down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Dash
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.