10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Has any one seen signs at the game praising our coach ? Was just curious.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I really wanted to go to this game but my flight back from Tasmania got moved to the 11th. Sigh.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Been saying this the last two seasons but I hope Milford can really dominate Morgan in this game. I feel it's a massive monkey on his back and is what he needs to really level up his game.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I think Sims will be the 1 to go up against Tamalolo and if he shuts him down like he did with Fifita we will be fine.
They just need good line speed on Jt and Boyd just needs to have his usual good positioning with them little kicks.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I think Sims will be the 1 to go up against Tamalolo and if he shuts him down like he did with Fifita we will be fine.
They just need good line speed on Jt and Boyd just needs to have his usual good positioning with them little kicks.

Did Boyd pull up ok from the injury he got in the second half?

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
Take it, display it. Get it stuck to Fox League's backdrop if you can. I want to see the Dunce hat behind Yvonne's head.
I'm happy to bring it and hand it over for someone else to display this time.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
I think Moga will play a key role in shutting down Morgan. Morgan tends to target the channel between Milford and the centre, which in the past was usually Reed. Despite Reed being known as a defensive centre, he never really had much of a physical presence. With Moga, he can really hit, and if he can get up on Morgan early on, I dare say Morgan will think twice before running towards his inside shoulder. I'm expecting Morgan to get crunched a few times throughout the game.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
I think Moga will play a key role in shutting down Morgan. Morgan tends to target the channel between Milford and the centre, which in the past was usually Reed. Despite Reed being known as a defensive centre, he never really had much of a physical presence. With Moga, he can really hit, and if he can get up on Morgan early on, I dare say Morgan will think twice before running towards his inside shoulder. I'm expecting Morgan to get crunched a few times throughout the game.
...or they will know exactly how to turn Moga inside out from his time up there.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
...or they will know exactly how to turn Moga inside out from his time up there.

I'd say Moga would be more aware of what the Cowboys do, rather than the other way. Moga is in a new team, with new players, with new defensive structures, so an prior knowledge the Cowboys have of Moga's defence will hardly be relevant.

Plus Moga hasn't really ever shown to be a defensive liability thus far in his career.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Can you get banned for life by throwing hundreds of raging fool small DL flyer sized sheets from the top tear so everyone gets a copy???

I have a season pass haha don't wanna miss the rest of the year.

Any understanding of what can get you banned would be helpful knowledge!

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Can you get banned for life by throwing hundreds of raging fool small DL flyer sized sheets from the top tear so everyone gets a copy???

I have a season pass haha don't wanna miss the rest of the year.

Any understanding of what can get you banned would be helpful knowledge!
Knowing the Suncorp nazis, you'd probably get taken out the back never to be seen again ....

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
What if you accidentally left them precariously placed on a rail and they happened to fall? A stack of cheap 70gsm bond would softly rain down like dried leaves.

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
Oh look its this cancerous matchup again.

Wake me up when it's the 81st min so I can watch their fuckwit halfback kick a field goal after they receive a dodgy penalty to force it into GP again. Zzzzzz.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I haven't heard or read any news of Boyd having a injury, so from that it's nothing more than I cork.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Is the raging fool poster coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • azza.79
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • lakers133334
  • Gaz
  • Stix
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.