PRE-GAME Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this one.

Milf's defence ? and, is Hunt's noggin screwed on ? -- the main question marks.

Think this is a settled team line up -- with only Opacic and Dodds -- the potential to change it.

Looking forward to this one.

Milf's defence ? and, is Hunt's noggin screwed on ? -- the main question marks.

Think this is a settled team line up -- with only Opacic and Dodds -- the potential to change it.

Mead as well. Maybe BEnji or Nikorima for Hunt if he doesnt improve.

What does everybody think will happen when dodds is fit and healthy. Does he come into the 17? Or is he just depth? Personally if ese'ese or arrow aren't performing well then he will come in.

I can't see any reason why Dodds would come in when Arrow is a younger version of Dodds with 10x more upside. Arrow has shown in his limited minutes that he's a great defender, hits hard, cuts big guys down. Also has better footwork at the line than Dodds as well, who often struggled to make 8 metres a run.

Dodds is depth.

Dodds is done

Dodds could get a run around origin depending if Sims goes well. Unlikely though with Fai and Sua coming in.

We all are, except B4L that is... who probably has "a gig". :lolwhataloser:

I'm not, stuck in Melbourne...at least I'll be going the week after.

Just depends on how the bench performs. A couple of the young players are still vulnerable to brain farts, trying to pop an offload when it's not on, etc. If one of those bench players is down on discipline for a couple of games, I can see Bennett sending a message, dropping them to Q Cup and bringing in Dodds.

Dodds won't play for the broncos this year I say.

No I don't think so he is behind younger better players Fai,Offa,Sua, all in front of him.

Origin side is probably something like:

1. Kahu
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Pearson
6. KNik
7. Hunt
8. Blair
9. McCullough (c)
10. Ese'ese
11. Glenn
12. Su'a
13. Arrow

14. Marshall
15. Fai
16. TPJ
17. Joffa

So I guess it is possible he won't get a game.

No I don't think so he is behind younger better players Fai,Offa,Sua, all in front of him.

I'm willing to bet that if he is fit he will play during the Origin period.

Bennett will want some experience out there ... not just a pack and bench full of rookies.

But why play him when we have better players.

Experience is actually a very important thing

But why play him when we have better players.

Players with more potential maybe, but raw talent needs to be mixed with experience.

Dodds has more experienced than most of our young forwards combined. He could probably handle a 20 minute starting spot but will probably be more valuable coming off the bench to keep an old head on the field at all times.

Players with more potential maybe, but raw talent needs to be mixed with experience.

Dodds has more experienced than most of our young forwards combined. He could probably handle a 20 minute starting spot but will probably be more valuable coming off the bench to keep an old head on the field at all times.
I'm with you Morks, I like the cut of Dodd's job.

like the cut of Dodd's job

...as in his hairdressing? Carpentry? Metal work? Cutting shapes out of paper? Dressmaking? Sandwich creation? Body shape? Manscaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • heartly87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
  • Gaz
  • Smokin' Joe
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Big Del
  • Reds2011
  • K-Style
  • RolledOates
  • Robboi_321
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.