Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
...as in his hairdressing? Carpentry? Metal work? Cutting shapes out of paper? Dressmaking? Sandwich creation? Body shape? Manscaping?
I meant jib but I do love his hairdressing and manscaping prowess [emoji23]

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I'm with you Morks, I like the cut of Dodd's job.

17022522_1380803648645868_7656916074092769797_n.png

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Just depends on how the bench performs. A couple of the young players are still vulnerable to brain farts, trying to pop an offload when it's not on, etc. If one of those bench players is down on discipline for a couple of games, I can see Bennett sending a message, dropping them to Q Cup and bringing in Dodds.
When is Dodds returning from injury? I thought he was out till midseason.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Raiders without their first choice fullback, centre and two prop. During the game raiders were 12 men on the field. Still cowboys can't score a try instead raiders score try. Scott, taumalolo and coen Hess is dangerous forward for cowboys. I think if Broncos match them physically. Broncos can win the game.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Taumalomofo is scary. He ran riot tonight and let's not forget how he spanked us last year... need to stop him somehow

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Sometimes it would be better if Taumalolo passed the ball. He obviously makes a huge impact but he ruined a few chances by running himself with big overlaps tonight. Gallen-like.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Sometimes it would be better if Taumalolo passed the ball. He obviously makes a huge impact but he ruined a few chances by running himself with big overlaps tonight. Gallen-like.

With backrowers as skilled as Cooper, Hess and Lowe he doesn't need to.
His literal main goal is to have go forward, and he does that incredibly. His speed with that size, and the fact he didn't come off until around the 50' mark is insane.

10x more impact than Gal

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
With backrowers as skilled as Cooper, Hess and Lowe he doesn't need to.
His literal main goal is to have go forward, and he does that incredibly. His speed with that size, and the fact he didn't come off until around the 50' mark is insane.

10x more impact than Gal
He does need to when there's an overlap and he decides to run instead of passing.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
He does need to when there's an overlap and he decides to run instead of passing.

Lol.
Hopefully someone gives him the message for next week, I'd much rather him attempting to pass to an overlap than running right through us.

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
So ya's all saw in just what type of fashion the Cowboys beat the Raiders last night? You would say that they are the assiest footy team in the comp, but they do it far to often for it to be ass. Strap yourselves in for another vintage Broncos vs Cowboys extra time/golden point heart stopper.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Jason taumaolo made 27 tackles, 22 hit ups for 295 meters and 8 tackle busts... THATS 295 meters and he played I think between 65 and 70 minutes. They're absolutely bloody incredibly huge numbers by anyone's standards.

Without putting too much emphasis on the one bloke I think stopping him is the key, he's the guy that gets them rolling forward allowing Thurston and Morgan to work there magic. Anyone got any ideas how to best minimise his impact? I'm thinking maybe direct as much traffic as possible to him and increase that tackle count. Try to take some steam out of his engine and also try to get up quick on him when he attacks.

Matt Scott also ran for 200m and Bolton the other prop 165m compared to our highest forward of 169 meters. I think that a lot of there forwards meters are gained off the back of the taumalolo momentum. He's gotta be shut down some how or another.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Without putting too much emphasis on the one bloke I think stopping him is the key, he's the guy that gets them rolling forward allowing Thurston and Morgan to work there magic. Anyone got any ideas how to best minimise his impact?

Tell him he left the oven on at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • ezpz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Shane Tronc
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Johnny92
  • KickHaas
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • bb_gun
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brocko
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.