Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Also not to mention the seriously pathetic penalty to put NQ 2 up late in the game.

Also not to mention the seriously pathetic penalty to put NQ 2 up late in the game.
Imo that was the worst call of the game. It happens all of the time, the other team get away with murder in the ruck and they blow what ever the **** they want when we are defending.

They were also awarded a try which was a knock-on after Morgan lost control of the ball and it hit the Broncos player that tackled him.

He regained control and scored.
Oh, I haven't seen it, I'll have to look around for it when I get home, all the games are on Foxtel in the backup section. Around what time in the game was it ? Damn, I just realised I'm gutted again !

Oh, I haven't seen it, I'll have to look around for it when I get home, all the games are on Foxtel in the backup section. Around what time in the game was it ? Damn, I just realised I'm gutted again !

About the 38th minute. Cowboys second try.

They were also awarded a try which was a knock-on after Morgan lost control of the ball and it hit the Broncos player that tackled him.

He regained control and scored.

At the ground, everyone seemed to think they would overturn it. And then they...didn't.

I thought it was a 50/50 call, and if it was us in a similar situation, I would be bloody disappointed if it got overturned

The thing about that game on Friday night, NQ won because of three things - JTs and the vaster experience of the whole team, the pathetic defense from Brisbane for two of their tries and the fact that the vast majority of the crucial 50/50 calls went NQ's way. There are a lot of good signs from this game for the Broncs.

I thought it was a 50/50 call, and if it was us in a similar situation, I would be bloody disappointed if it got overturned

I would've expected it to be overturned but I'm a broncs fan so pessimism has become non-negotiable on 50/50 calls

As disappointing as it was to lose yet again in that fashion I think a huge part of it is just accepting that if you don't take your chances like we didn't then Thurston is going to punish you. Just like when we had Lockyer who would always get us over the line they now have him. I definitely agree the day he retires the cowboys stop winning those close games. Who knows in a few year time Milford or someone might be returning the favour and continually breaking their hearts in golden point.

Regardless I actually left the game feeling really excited about how well our bench played, if we can have 17 quality guys on the team and not worry about taking off our starting pack that's a huge boost. It's a real shame about pangai jr injury but I'm sure we will be able to cover him until he returns.

Those stats from esesse make me a little less worried about pangui jnr's injury. I just hope he can repeat those stats on a regular basis. And with offa, fai and dodds, theres great depth to cover injury. I hope whoever gets the nod next week makes the most of their chance. Im loving what the bench has done so far. Long may it continue.

In all honesty I'd never really rated Herman a great deal but hat performsnce was quality. He ran with real vigour and looked like we wanted to cause damage. If you can have all your starting forwards firing plus 3 bench forwards all doing damage it makes for a long 80 minutes for the opposition.

It's a lot different then putting the blokes on for the bare minimum To give your starters a breather and just biting your nails the whole time cause you know they aren't up to the challenge like a lot of teams do.

As good as Herman was I am still wondering why he is getting more minutes then Tevita Pangai,

I'm fairly sure it mentioned quite a few times now TPJ was injured hasn't it?

@Sproj your point is, if you weren't so quick to bag me out youd realise that Herman also played 10 more minutes than TPJ last week

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  • Maroon4life
  • Porthoz
  • sooticus
  • Rowdy124
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Culhwch
  • tajhay
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.