Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Testing multi quote function

Edit: Doesn't work @Nashy

Testing multi quote function

Edit: Doesn't work @Nashy

Click on Insert Quotes in the bottom left of the quick reply box after you click on the quote button in the bottom right of the post and a window will pop up with the posts you want to quote.

Click on Insert Quotes in the bottom left of the quick reply box after you click on the quote button in the bottom right of the post and a window will pop up with the posts you want to quote.

True.. Seems kinda unnecessary, feel like they should automatically appear in the reply box. 99% of people wouldn't even notice the "Insert Quotes" button.

Raged a bit about the calls in the heat of the moment, but end of the day we just failed to execute with the game on the line.

A six again call and Hampton playing at a ball easily going dead. Should have been able to ice the game but flubbed it. JT did what JT does, marshalled his troops, got in position and got it done.

They certainly seem to have our number. Even though our regular season record isn't too bad, they always pip us when there's anything more than pride on the line.

Hate it as much as the next fan, but Cowboys and their fans have earned the right to crow a bit.

There's some solace in the fact that we've been extremely competitive against two very solid teams so far. We should hopefully account for the Raiders in wk4 but a win against the Storm would be huge. Going 3 of 4 against the frontrunners will be a big boost.

Like week 1, a big takeaway from me is that our forward pack means business this year. For too long we've been bullied up front, but our current line up has a definitive advantage in this department (compared to last few seasons). If our forwards can continue to lay that platform, our form will build off the back of that.

Taumalolo got two week away for his shoulder charge on Glenn.

I might cop some stick for this but I tell ya what I'd love to see an understreagth cowboys cop a flogging at home this weekend. It won't change last weeks result but it will bring a smile to my face seeing them do it tough after another goleden point loss to them.

Taumalolo got two week away for his shoulder charge on Glenn.

I might cop some stick for this but I tell ya what I'd love to see an understreagth cowboys cop a flogging at home this weekend. It won't change last weeks result but it will bring a smile to my face seeing them do it tough after another goleden point loss to them.

Stick for what? I'd love to see them cop a flogging every weekend.
I don't think any team will top my hate for those Melbourne players, but the Cowboys are getting close.

I might cop some stick for this but I tell ya what I'd love to see an understreagth cowboys cop a flogging at home this weekend.

I don't think you'll get copping any stick for that.

We all want to see it.

Just worried there might be some of the old "they're qld so support them when they don't play Brisbane" fans in here... but as it seems there isn't I'll go a step further and say I'd love to see them cop a few floggings and watch that confidence take a hit.

On a different note young Ponga has been named at fullback for them. The kid has been pretty impressive in his showings on the wing in the nrl and people have big wraps on him so will be interesting to see how he goes this weekend.

As I missed the first 20 of the game due to a jam in transport I went back and watched it tonight and I must say I was very happy with the efforts from Blair and Sims. I just feel like they need to get more involved in the back of that game, which they will do.

Also there is an energetic level of camaraderie between the team. We look like we are enjoying ourselves out there which is a great sign. Moga in particular seems as if he brings some positive energy to the side.

that ended for me on October 4 2015

I was there...

8677902_f496.jpg

Raged a bit about the calls in the heat of the moment, but end of the day we just failed to execute with the game on the line.

A six again call and Hampton playing at a ball easily going dead. Should have been able to ice the game but flubbed it. JT did what JT does, marshalled his troops, got in position and got it done.

They certainly seem to have our number. Even though our regular season record isn't too bad, they always pip us when there's anything more than pride on the line.

Hate it as much as the next fan, but Cowboys and their fans have earned the right to crow a bit.

There's some solace in the fact that we've been extremely competitive against two very solid teams so far. We should hopefully account for the Raiders in wk4 but a win against the Storm would be huge. Going 3 of 4 against the frontrunners will be a big boost.

Like week 1, a big takeaway from me is that our forward pack means business this year. For too long we've been bullied up front, but our current line up has a definitive advantage in this department (compared to last few seasons). If our forwards can continue to lay that platform, our form will build off the back of that.

Agreed about the pack.

Put Foran or someone like that at half and this Brisbane team becomes scary good.

Plus I'd love to see some smash Morgan - I don't care if its a shoulder charge. Just wipe that shiteater out. He really annoys me for some reason.

Cows will go back to propping up the table when Thurston retires.

Oh ps - refs (Checcin esp) were shit, what about the bloke tackling Oates from an offside position as he was about to score....no penalty, nothing even said.

The ball over the touch line in extra time which got knocked down by a Cow and into touch? Nothing said...

How about Glenn getting taken out in the lead up to the second try, we scored, so why isn't it still 10 in the bin? It was a clear professional foul.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • broncotville
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • levikaden
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • Fatboy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.