PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Call me shocked. I hope he actually plays on the edge to prove me wrong. He’s a good footballer but his value to the team isn’t great if he can’t be our back row fill in
I mean, he definitely isn't first pick in that position, but we are running pretty low in stocks there haha

It happened last week with Ezra coming up and Lucas went through Piakura.

Reynolds goes out quick to disrupt the backline but he doesnt actually commit to jamming in or just staying up high... he goes out quick stops the attack and then drops back with his defensive line.

It was something that Cronk said they did at storm... there's zero intent to actually tackle anyone just disrupt the backline.

It's like other defenders in the team don't really understand why he's doing it or when to do it.

Staggs comes screaming in from the centre to tackle the 5/8... but overcommits and leaves the fullback open for an easy overlap and the rest of the team scrambling... I don't know why he comes in on the 5/8 though... if he thinks there's a backline move coming then jam in on the fullback, the winger jams on the centre and the rest wrap around the back to cover the winger if they get the pass out.

Ezra came up, but looks like he came up too early and created a disconnect with his second rower... he likes to come up to try and be a disruptor, but he seems to come up too early and give the attack too much time to find another option... and he doesn't seem to do the important part which is to drop back with the defensive line that is coming up a bit slower and connecting it all together again

Having 3 attacking options makes those decisions much harder .
2nd row Front man , centre wider and FB coming round the back . Flinch and the half chooses an option .

He made more metres than Arthars last week.

Really !?
Arthars made some half breaks ? I don`t remember Oates doing anything memorable other than jamming the opposition back line . I appreciated that . But the metres is a surprise !

NRL stats say Oates made 3 tackle breaks ? Don`t remember them either ??

Really !?
Arthars made some half breaks ? I don`t remember Oates doing anything memorable other than jamming the opposition back line . I appreciated that . But the metres is a surprise !

NRL stats say Oates made 3 tackle breaks ? Don`t remember them either ??
I remember one break he did through the middle and almost went right through the team.

Easily his most solid game soo far.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dee
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Dreaglor
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • The Don
  • bb_gun
  • Ronald
  • Dash
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Browny
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.