Round 21 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles - Pre-Match Discussion

Slowest wing pairing ever. Plus Lowrie is a dud but he is the type Griffin and even Bennett love.

so who was it that called for Reed to go on the wing...

that team must make nearly everyone happy ... although i expect people to whinge

Yeah I'm happy with that side. If Kennedy can push his way over Lowrie it will make me more happy but I reckon we will ambush Manly here.

It is close to the strongest team we can field.

i would have made 2 changes.

Kahu to retain his place on the wing.

and Kennedy/Hala/Molo/Wallace on to the bench for Lowrie.

with Bennett coming back next year, expect to see either Stagg or Lowrie in the side every week (possibly both) he loves those type of players

I'd much prefer Kahu over Reed. I thought Kahu showed plenty. For mine Reed just doesn't deserve to be in the team and is keeping more talented players out. Lowrie is a spud but we all knew he would be in the side.

Yeah, I'd have Kahu over Reed and Kennedy over Lowrie, but otherwise, this is a team I can get behind.

FFS can we stop turning every thread into a 'Bennett will name stagg every week' 'Bennett sucks' thread.

We get it Foordy, you don't want Bennett back.

As for the team pretty happy with it tbh. Would have preferred kahu over Reed but it is better than reed on the bench. Would really like it if Kennedy came in for lowrie but that's unlikely

Very happy that Copley has retained his centre spot, but yeah, Reed isn't the best winger we have available, Kahu or even Maranta would've been a better choice.

And Lowrie.. yeah.. no more please.

Anthony Griffin x Jack Reed x Todd Lowrie: An infuriating love triangle.

[h=4]Sea Eagles[/h]1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Tom Symonds
13 Jamie Buhrer

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Tyson Andrews
16 James Hasson
17 Jason King

Coach: Geoff Toovey

FFS can we stop turning every thread into a 'Bennett will name stagg every week' 'Bennett sucks' thread.

We get it Foordy, you don't want Bennett back.

As for the team pretty happy with it tbh. Would have preferred kahu over Reed but it is better than reed on the bench. Would really like it if Kennedy came in for lowrie but that's unlikely

and we all know you do want him back... but bringing him back means getting used to his selections. and players like Reed, Stagg and Lowrie are exactly they type of players that make Bennett coached teams every week, regardless of form. (although if it was Bennett naming players like Reed, Stagg and Lowrie, it would obviously be a good move)

and we all know you do want him back... but bringing him back means getting used to his selections. and players like Reed, Stagg and Lowrie are exactly they type of players that make Bennett coached teams every week, regardless of form. (although if it was Bennett naming players like Reed, Stagg and Lowrie, it would obviously be a good move)
Not the thread for this... move on!

Lol you have no idea what Bennett is going to do.

I hope those 3 are kicked out the door by Bennett come next season.....pipe dream i know. lol

Im actually happy with this team selection compared to other weeks. Im very happy for Copley to remain centre, and because Reed HAS to get picked by Griff everyweek, im glad he is on the wing and not anywhere else.
Im glad Vidot is back, he better be switched on.

I would have preferred Kennedy over Lowrie, but its not to be....but i would prefer Lowrie over Stagg! :laugh:

Pretty good side .... i'm actually glad reed is on the wing also .... he might have a blinder there.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • heartly87
  • Big Del
  • Shane Tronc
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • K-Style
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.