Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Should have returned sims to the knights and kept herman.

Yeap cause Newcastle would take him back, Herman would have stayed for pocket change and it's not like we would have to bring in someone for Sims slot in the 30 man squad which would leave much money to retain Herman anyway.....Despite the fact we would still have to pay Sims out of our salary cap... yeap that would work.

Last edited:
Actually, we were pretty much rubbish up until second half versus dogs in the prelim final, when Hodgo made that break for Berrigan to score.

Holy **** watch that with captions on!!!

It was an accident by me for full screen but worked out to be one of the best broncos games ever made even better!!!!

Relax, it's a Round 21 thing.
Round 21, 2006. We lost to the Tigers 20-6 at Suncorp. The Tigers ffs.

NRL have fined Kenny Edwards $1,500 for his ugly hit on Pearson. Contrary conduct. No suspension.

What a fucking disgrace the NRL is.
It's rubbish, but at least he didn't get off completely.

Relax, it's a Round 21 thing.
Round 21, 2006. We lost to the Tigers 20-6 at Suncorp. The Tigers ffs.

Weren't they the defending premiers in 2006? Whens the last time the Eels made the finals series? 2009?

NRL have fined Kenny Edwards $1,500 for his ugly hit on Pearson. Contrary conduct. No suspension.

What a fucking disgrace the NRL is.
I can't believe he has got away with this... my mates are all fans of Sydney clubs and they always go on about the free run Brisbane get. I'm over it.. the broncos get punished for being a well run club by playing Fridays (other teams get a warning if we get a shock loss "watch out for the underdogs because brisbanes loss shows that), plus night games increase the risk of injury and decrease our crowds... we always get charged or can never dispute a charge whereas the teams we play don't because they bring up a tackle we did 20 years ago and claim favouritism, the Sydney media just hammers us and the nrl buckle under that pressure EVERY time!!! I like that broncos are hated bcos it shows we are successful/title challengers again, but ffs I wish the nrl would at least pretend it has an interest in the club that props up he rest of he comp via crowds and Tv deals.... super league was wrong, but not being old enoug to remember the years before it, I have wondered the last few years if it was born out of pure frustration for the Sydney centric media run nrl

Should see all the Eels fans going off about Edwards. Some of the sick individuals have even photo-shopped Edwards' point of impact to try and 'prove' their point. As if the below real image can somehow be erased from existence...

Attachments

• IMG_0355.PNG
    IMG_0355.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
ok then. have not visited these forums for a while. i do recall you though on your first posts were u made big speeches about being a broncos support all your life curious as to why u lied... in any case makes sence why some here call you a troll.

This. This needs to be answered.

Terrible performance by Brisbane.

We are mentally soft. We have the talent and ability but we're just not willing to get into the grind and wrestle that is needed to be successful in the NRL these days.

Our inability to defend mistakes or handle setbacks well reminds me of the worst of the Griffin days...

Jonas Pearson - I have a bit of time for him. We needed him to step up in some big games for us late last year and he did a great job. That being said, his performance the other night was the worst by a Broncos back in 10 years.

We just don't seem to have the hunger. Too many guys have too much baggage I reckon. Bennett talks about it in one of his books about responding to a Grand Final result. Guys who win can't get it out of their system and never go back. Guys who lose are scarred and never threaten again.

It's a shame it's happened to this team.

Hate to lose but I was not disappointed with that effort . Two slick tries in the first half. . Moga continues to improve IMO. The eels did get away with too much in the ruck and the refs were certainly ready to penalize us at even the slightest hint of a hold down. Beside all that the Eels are actually a pretty good 'side and will be very competitive for the rest of the season.

For mine we will be OK to compete with any team at finals time . My main concern continues to be Milford . For mine Benji should be our 5/8 and Milford somewhere else. I just dont know where.

Active Now

• davidp
  • barker
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • Harry Sack
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.