vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, can anyone here put their hand up to play in the forwards this week?

Arrow front row?

He played a bit alongside Parker last night, none of our other forwards are kicking the door down, may as well give the kid with the best form the start.

Realistically, this will be the side.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. Parker (c)

14. Arrow
15. Ese'ese
16. Ofahengaue
17. Pangai Jr

Yep, we're in trouble.

The roosters are an energetic side but their execution is still off. They will control the ruck too well for us to get in the game I think...I hope not.

For some strange reason, for mine, Gillett + Glenn in the back row make Hunt + Milford play a whole lot better.

Gillett shores up our right hand side in attack and defence, and Glenn and Milford have a key combination which has been missing with Glenn in the centres, a combination which also sees Milford work better with Roberts across the other side of the field ... again for some strange reason.

Maybe I am utterly wrong, but it seems to me that most of our attacking and defensive structure is built completely around a back row of Gillett, Glenn and Parker which I am not sure is a good thing, because when it isn't there, we don't do very well at all.

Just watched the Storm destroy the Roosters in their quiet, efficient way.

3 words sum it up: Bellamy, Smith, and Cronk ... or, disciplined focus, organisation and leadership.

We lack all 3

Is winning by 16 destroying them?

To me, that says Broncos should be worried about next week.

If they don't perform at their best, we could be in for a long night.

Last edited:
Roberts needs to switch to left center as Milford always creates space for the his center.. Hunt isnt doing enough.. Pangai should be in and both Wallace and Maranta out..

Last edited:
Let's not get too excited about the Storm. They've been pushed by the Knights and the Roosters in recent weeks. If we played like we did against the Rabbits two weeks in a row would we be considered anywhere near them?

I've heard at least Pangai Jr will be dropped for his effort on Merrin for the last try.

I've heard at least Pangai Jr will be dropped for his effort on Merrin for the last try.

Boyd should be the one copping most of the flak for that one..

And the others such as Wallace, McGuire and Macca who just stood there despite the fact you could see Pangai struggling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Bongo
  • The Don
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.