Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Dylan Napa fucking pulled him over the line!

Promote the ball over the line? He was already in the fucking in-goal after Napa pulled him in-goal.

Dylan Napa fucking pulled him over the line!

Promote the ball over the line? He was already in the fucking in-goal after Napa pulled him in-goal.

That's my take on it. He didn't "promote the ball over the line". Napa dragged him over the line. At that point the ball was already over it, he just put it down.

Archer had a chance to do the honourable thing and just admit that the bunker got this decision wrong. It would have had no bearing on the result so he had nothing to lose and it would have at least eased the minds of the fans.

Greenberg just will not allow the bunker to be seen as a failure of any kind.

Hang on wasn't the consensus that we got rid of Copley because his contact was shorter and he was more palatable to other clubs than a plodder like Reed? You can't have it both ways.
Consensus you say? More like an excuse people used to justify the choice. It was not a consensus, albeit a majority probably saw it that way.

With all the money they spent on it. They will never admit it's faults

Steve-Michaels-5988331.jpg

Obviously it's not that simple this time.
Monster squat

Gould, Gasnier, Alexander ... basically the collection of every one of the people that hate the Broncos more than anything else on this earth ... have all said the decision was flat out bullshit.

and as [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] said, the bunker itself is not the problem ... in fact the bunker was a positive move for the game, given that the refs can now control the footage they see to make the call, instead of relying on footage from the broadcaster.

but the bunker does have one big weakness. it relies on humans to make the decisions. and the humans we are using in the bunker, are the same ones that were continuously fucking up calls under the old system ... "if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"

there seriously needs to be a significant overhaul in the way the game is officiated ... and also the people who are doing the officiating. starting from the very top.

Why harp on one decision when we got our asses kicked?

It is the wrong decision regardless of the overall outcome... What if we were 2 points down with 5 to go and they dished up a decision like that... I'd be losing my mind

Why harp on one decision when we got our asses kicked?

we arent harping on about it, we are simply highlighting how freaking horrendous it was. whether we won by 40 or got beat by 16 the decision overall is garbage and the bunker referee and archer need a big reality check.
that other flog greenturd has no nuts either and will hide behins archers technical ruling.

Last edited:
Heard Bill Harrigan on the radio say that the refs have lost the plot

we arent harping on about it, we are simply highlighting how freaking horrendous it was. whether we won by 40 or got beat by 16 the decision overall is garbage and the bunker referee and archer need a big reality check.
that other flog greenturd has no nuts either and will hide behins archers technical ruling.

Man that's gonna stick.

Heard Bill Harrigan on the radio say that the refs have lost the plot

Yep, he ripped in after Origin III as well, and rightfully so.

It's getting harder not to think that there is some sort of conspiracy with some of the mind-numbing results. How could the penalties in Origin III legitimately be so one-sided? They couldn't, obviously, so something is going on. Is it the refs? Or is it the NSWR...*coughsorrycough*....NRL? There is zero consistency. It's atrocious. Gasnier was dead right that confusion is turning people away from the game. Once again I can say that I support this club; I do NOT support the NRL.

As one of my colleagues says, "the NRL is the best sporting product in the world - but it's run by a bunch of fucking muppets". Best description of the situation IMO.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.