[Round 22, 2021] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advantage us ...

Meyn said in an article that Fridays double header will feature the Dragons vs Roosters @ 6pm before we host the Roosters @ 8pm

Coates is probably back to combat the high ball against Tupou on the wing

Advantage us ...

Meyn said in an article that Fridays double header will feature the Dragons vs Roosters @ 6pm before we host the Roosters @ 8pm
I dunno playing the Dragons might just fire them up to take it out on us.

Coates is probably back to combat the high ball against Tupou on the wing
Nah I can see him back to closing those huge gapping holes outwide..............oh wait

Not to worry him being a SOO winger must by default(ignoring the fact that is more a reflection of the poor depth Qld had at the time) mean he is in awesome form. Sterling and the fanclub will back that up I'm sure. Out of interest I wonder how many games these fanboys have actually sat down and watched him play this year?

If Coates gets one more run in a broncos jersey then so should Milford. Screw it, make him captain too

2. Coates
6. milford (c)

Croft isn't with us next year he should be dropped.
Turncoates isn't with us next year, he's back in the team... Sigh.

**** that guy, why are we giving first grade experience to a Melbourne wanker? We're not in finals contention we should be focussing on guys who are with us next year.

Coates has been out for long enough that Melbourne's buyer's remorse has probably eased off. Kevvie is just giving them one last reminder to see the full glory of what they purchased for the next few years.

Coates has been out for long enough that Melbourne's buyer's remorse has probably eased off. Kevvie is just giving them one last reminder to see the full glory of what they purchased for the next few years.

Nah, Kev is just rubbing it in the Storms face. Reminding them that for once they didn't get what they want

Genius! Kev then hooks him during the match and at the press conference says well I guess that is what I get listening to the experts.

Fingers crossed Cobbo is training at centre so Herbie can play fullback

Great game to mix up the backline again! Don't want to do it against the better teams that could embarrass them... Stability across the backline is why our defence has shown improvement. I don't see any benefit in playing Coates or Cobbo, particularly against the roosters who will be licking their lips.
Let go of the season mate it's done

It is crazy to think that despite the unfair draw to start the season, the fact we are hamstrung by half our salary cap or more playing at other clubs and all the injuries / suspensions we've had, we are one game and 7 differential points behind the Cows. That's nuts. Either a testimony to how well Kevvie has actually done or a sad reflection of how badly Payten has fallen off the cliff. And only one side is looking a LOT better for next year.

Croft isn't with us next year he should be dropped.
Turncoates isn't with us next year, he's back in the team... Sigh.

**** that guy, why are we giving first grade experience to a Melbourne wanker? We're not in finals contention we should be focussing on guys who are with us next year.
He could return in 2 years a superstar, who knows what the deal is. But obviously there's a reason to play him again, everyone else who signed else where has been dropped.

It is crazy to think that despite the unfair draw to start the season, the fact we are hamstrung by half our salary cap or more playing at other clubs and all the injuries / suspensions we've had, we are one game and 7 differential points behind the Cows. That's nuts. Either a testimony to how well Kevvie has actually done or a sad reflection of how badly Payten has fallen off the cliff. And only one side is looking a LOT better for next year.
The cowboys have lost 8 in a row. Well and truly fallen off a cliff.

Piakura and Paix in reserves. Milford named for comedy effect. The rest is as expected.

From Broncos.com.au: "Cobbo will start in his preferred position at centre replacing Jesse Arthars."

Screenshot 2021 08 10 at 16 02 51 Cobbo and Robati Among Five Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • Thelmus
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bongo
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.