Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It’s not an agenda it’s an opinion based on him letting the ball bounce twice and fucking up another bomb. He also ran for 56m which is not good enough for a full back

I'm with you.......Milf was always going to be a risk at fullback defensively. He doesn't like the high ball....he's not even calling out "yours", instead, he just stands there, frozen.

He's running less now than when he was at no.6. which was supposed to be the attraction.

IMO the experiment is over and him and Boyd should be switched back. Neither are offering what we need in their respective positions in the current set up.

Last edited:
....im prepared to admit that Maccas from is improving every game......nothing out of this world mind....but he is currently a serviceable nrl level dummy half so deserves his spot in the team right now..

.....there I said it....

I thought Macca did well.

He is at last taking on the line a lot more, which led to a try. Amazing isn't it what happens when he looks for opportunities. It's a pity he won't take more time to check opportunities before simply shovelling the ball to the nearest prop.

I think TPJ will definitely be suspended. I also don't think it warranted a penalty and yet now we're going to have to hear all week about how he's an idiot and a grub because he decided to flop on an untackled player. If Maloney plays the ball rather than throws a hissyfit it wouldn't even be a penalty.
TBH.......TPJ is a bit of a grub. or maybe grub isn't the right word. A bully.....maybe(?) The kind of guy who gets all aggressive and heroic on a weaker man....a smaller man......a man who's on the ground .......defenseless. His flop on Maloney isn't the first time he's come across looking like a coward.

I'm with you.......Milf was always going to be a risk at fullback defensively. He doesn't like the high ball....he's not even calling out "yours", instead, he just stands there, frozen.

He's running less now than when he was at no.6. which was supposed to be the attraction.

IMO the experiment is over and him and Boyd should be switched back. Neither are offering what we need in their respective positions in the current set up.

I think isaako needs another shot there, milf back to the halves.

I thought Macca did well.

He is at last taking on the line a lot more, which led to a try. Amazing isn't it what happens when he looks for opportunities. It's a pity he won't take more time to check opportunities before simply shovelling the ball to the nearest prop.

Credit where it's due. A.Mc did play well last night. That still doesn't change the fact that he's bog average and isn't what we need playing first grade dummy half.

I'll bite. You are as bad as the commentators and last nights referees in your bias against our coach and our players.

What are you talking about? He got wrong footed and lashed out with his leg.

With Haas being signed for a five year deal what other forward would not want to play along side him? They know he's going to make their day at the office a lot easier, they know he's only going to get better as well and most importantly they know he's got future GF winner written all over him.

I'm sure this will be a factor in other forwards re-signing (I'm looking at you Fifi!). Also, like Joey Johns and Slater have already alluded to - halves and fullbacks must be salivating at the thought of running behind this pack.

The way the media and refs seem to be jumping on our backs again circa the 2000s signals to me that Seibs is doing something right and the southerners can see what's building here and can't stand the thought of us re-emerging as the powerhouse we rightly deserve to be.

Finally, I make no bones about bagging Macca and Boyd but both of them had some great moments last night. Macca's line break and offload for Staggs and Boyd's bone jarring tackle on Kikau were two that spring to mind.

Personally - I loved Turps' early warning "you're playing on my turf and don't forget it" dished up to Edwards. It ensured the Panther's FB had one eye on the opposition coming at him and played well within himself for the rest of the night. Method in this young man's madness indeed. If he's rubbed out for next week it'd be a perfect opportunity to re-introduce Tommy boy as he has already studied and played Souffs this year.

Last edited:
TBH.......TPJ is a bit of a grub. or maybe grub isn't the right word. A bully.....maybe(?) The kind of guy who gets all aggressive and heroic on a weaker man....a smaller man......a man who's on the ground .......defenseless. His flop on Maloney isn't the first time he's come across looking like a coward.
He has obviously been told to be our 'intimidator' something we have lacked for a long time in our pack.

Picking on the weaker guys is part of the game, always has been. The trick is to do it legally and not tread the fine line.. something TPJ has yet to fully master.

Personally i like the way he plays and hope he continues to do so....albeit a little more controlled.

He has obviously been told to be our 'intimidator' something we have lacked for a long time in our pack.

Picking on the weaker guys is part of the game, always has been. The trick is to do it legally and not tread the fine line.. something TPJ has yet to fully master.

Personally i like the way he plays and hope he continues to do so....albeit a little more controlled.

You get a lot more respect "putting it on" the bigger guys than you do the smaller guys. I'm not saying leave them (smaller guys) alone, but he should be as equally aggressive to his foward counter parts than just halfbacks with their back turned to him or lying on the ground (again with their back turned to him)

You get a lot more respect "putting it on" the bigger guys than you do the smaller guys. I'm not saying leave them (smaller guys) alone, but he should be as equally aggressive to his foward counter parts than just halfbacks with their back turned to him or lying on the ground (again with their back turned to him)
You did watch the game last night right ?

TPJ did put big hits on their forwards, and has done in pretty much every game i have watched him play.

Indeed I did sir.......

Let's be honest. He's a pretty boy, flat track bully.

Indeed I did sir.......

Taumalolo thought that too in the first meeting of this season. He ended up out for a few weeks. Flat track bully you say? Think before you go off with unfounded crapolla and remember you don't need to have a long neck to look like a goose!

Indeed I did sir.......

No disrespect meant by my comments, i didnt know whether you watched the game or not.

I dont really agree with the flat track bully assessment but can understand why people might think that way of him.

I tend to think he is still finding out exactly who he needs to be in this side...who the team really needs him to be.

Indeed I did sir.......

sorry mate but this is a crock of shit. TPJ does the same thing to everyone, the guy is always looking to be aggressive on both sides of the ball. That incident on Maloney was an accident. The guy sat up as TPJ looked to finish his tackle, if he doesn't finish Maloney gets up and keeps going. These things happen all the time and there was no intent to land on his neck.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Mr Fourex
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • Nerd
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Aldo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.