Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who haven't seen Jock in the QCup, he's involved in almost every scoring play here (for both teams).

We're definitely getting someone sent off tomorrow. MRC will say no fine no charge.
Flegler should be scratched asap.. he’ll get sent off on his first hit up.. it’s a given, the NRL has already decided he must be sacrificed

I agree folks. The Kobe out is a huge cause for concern. The Reyno one?! Sure it sucks, but we can and will win without him.

Will be Flegs or Piakura for sure

NRL says:
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Feldt is playing, so we know who the "victim" will be.
Feldt might be sent before he gets a chance... he took Walsh out about 3 times after passing in round 2... same as Val with shoulder contacting the head

We are going to miss Reyno's jamming defence terribly IMO. Our entire right side works on that structure, with Madden and Peeks there I fear it's going to be all over the place. I really hope we've worked on that at training.

The kicking we can sort of replace. The game smarts, not so much. The defence...terrifies me.

We are going to miss Reyno's jamming defence terribly IMO. Our entire right side works on that structure, with Madden and Peeks there I fear it's going to be all over the place. I really hope we've worked on that at training.

The kicking we can sort of replace. The game smarts, not so much. The defence...terrifies me.
Hopefully Staggs handles it and Madden is aware he needs to slide hard to cover. I'm glad we had a day's notice to at least give fair warning .

That time a year ago when he had a big influence in winning the broncos vs Tigers game .

He looked pretty handy to me .

He was Aussie schoolboy captain .

From 29 NSW Cup games, 9 Cup games and 19 NRL games you can find one game you were happy with and high school?

Sort of validates the concern.

From 29 NSW Cup games, 9 Cup games and 19 NRL games you can find one game you were happy with and high school?

Sort of validates the concern.

But he swings it off the pitch !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.