Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Our top 4 hopes are all but gone, but we're still a good chance of 5th if results fall our way. Hope for 3 straight victories leading into the finals and get the voodoo dolls out for Merge and Cronulla.

I hope people had money down for Oates either FTS or ATS.

His strike rate against the Rabbitohs is unbelievable. 11 tries in the last 7 games. He has scored in every game since Round 25, 2015.

Yes, Ubet had a promotion for Oates to score 1st second or 3rd try of the game @ $4 up to $250.

Money for jam

Not trying to be clever, just thought you'd like to use that anachronism correctly in the future. I thought we were only average for 20 minutes in total not the much bigger number that most seem to believe. I think the refs are trying to keep games close but at other times I think they aren't like when Parra played StMerge.
No fair enough, always good to get it right. I stand by what I've said before though in that we make things hard for ourselves with complex plays and elementary mistakes, but this time we had the fortitude to come back.
I think we need to learn to build pressure and how to overcome it.
We might have taken a step towards the second, but have a long way to go.
On another day that mago error might have cost us, but thankfully we recovered.

Thankfuckingyou. Had one of those days where everything gave me the shits. To come home and see that not only we won but put a decent score on was awesome.

Don't know what to think of Mago, he is a big fella, plenty of power but bit of a bonehead

Still frustrating that we have someone with the strike of Roberts out in the centres, yet we use him as if he has the attacking ability of jack reed. Surely our spine could manufacture some more opportunities to get him one on one with his defender, or at least running onto a ball with some room to move. Unsure of who’s to blame though.
Why show all our trick shots and plays that release Roberts now? We will need some plays that rival cloche have not seen when we go into the finals. I'm sure we have anew saved and Jimmy will be in acouple for sure.

Did anyone listen to the Channel 9 commentary carry on and on about how Sims should have been in the bin? Even though what Sims did was perfectly legal.

However, in the lead up to our penalty goal in the first half, when we made the break, when we tried to get up and play the ball one of the Rabbitohs defenders makes a second effort by pulling at the leg and yet somehow that's missed by them. Not even a single mention.

Did anyone listen to the Channel 9 commentary carry on and on about how Sims should have been in the bin? Even though what Sims did was perfectly legal.

However, in the lead up to our penalty goal in the first half, when we made the break, when we tried to get up and play the ball one of the Rabbitohs defenders makes a second effort by pulling at the leg and yet somehow that's missed by them. Not even a single mention.

Fox sports all the way too much absolute bullshit on free to air.

Another thing not really mentioned tonight was how well the Broncos shut down Cook. I don't remember him cutting through like he seems to every other game. I might have missed it if he did but we went pretty well overall even when the tide turned against us. Well done boys.

Travelling around Queensland, atm. Went to the cowboys and this game. Oates leaping try happened in front of me, was a great visual. Just happy to get the win in attendance.

Yep

Another thing not really mentioned tonight was how well the Broncos shut down Cook. I don't remember him cutting through like he seems to every other game. I might have missed it if he did but we went pretty well overall even when the tide turned against us. Well done boys.

He caused a couple of headaches early in that second half with his runs out of dummy half, mainly allowing the Rabbitohs to get even more of a roll on on the next tackle but apart from that was pretty well contained.

This is why I prefer channel 7 to channel 9. Channel 7 doesn't have one show I want to watch, but channel 9 actively takes things I like and tries to ruin them.

Yep heard it. Though it was mainly Hadley pushing that rubbish about Sims. Even Gould I thought was non-commital at best about it.

The Kahu no try was a rubbish call.

If they had been consistently calling that no try all season, fine. But they haven't been. No one was impeded. Reynolds wasn't, none of the outside defenders were. They were all sliding across because they knew we were putting on a sweep play. Glenn makes no contact with anyone.

It would be different if Boyd ran across field with the ball and then ran behind Glenn, that's what that rule was brought in for. Then it's definitely no try.

If 18th man dropsey stays off the field , we should do alright in the next couple of weeks , well done boys tonight !!

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • Skyblues87
  • BroncosMan
  • Professor47
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Pablo
  • mrslong
  • eggstar10
  • Bish
  • Nerd
  • Mustafur
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.