PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

This is a game I just can't see any way we can lose. We play an out of form team down on troops at home. No way are South's capable of beating us on Friday. No way.
Referees... Klein or Cummins would find a way.

Have we got either of them?

Yeah yeah, it's inflammatory, and dare I say it, unprofessional to fire shots about someone's professional success in the same industry, but meh, who cares? Sport is entertainment, I don't mind a bit of banter whatsoever. Gives the game more meaning, more excitement.

Obviously if we lose Seibs will look a bit silly but if we win, it'll be extra sweet.
It's all entertainment and I like it.

Referees... Klein or Cummins would find a way.

Have we got either of them?
Cummins is at your service
Line up for this game.

Seibold's comments regarding Souths attack has really hit a nerve in Redfern.

It's just article after article about how he failed at the Rabbitohs, especially from Demetriou, meanwhile the Bennett-Demetriou combination has delivered absolutely nothing and failed badly when it mattered.

Wasn't Demetriou our attack coach and Rabbitohs attack coach this year? Yeah, he needs to shut the **** up.

I hope TPJ is bouncing around the dressing sheds pumped before the game geeing all the team up. If we roll forward hard in the first 15 mins souths will buckle.

Last edited:
Just ran into TPJ. He is at a cafe here at Westfield Chermside. Talking to some business person by the looks of it.

Couldn't get a photo because I'm fucking working.

He is a fucking unit. Much bigger in person.

He is a fucking unit. Much bigger in person.
Indeed.

I always see them when they are catching a flight out at the airport.

TPJ is massive !!

On that note, i saw Dave Shillington walk through here yesterday.

Now he is a fucking monster !![emoji15]

Cook imo has been worked out now, teams are nullifying him especially with South's pack being low on quality right now. I just can't see them getting close to us.

Depends which broncos show up. If we drop the ball constantly and give away silly penalties we all know this team can self implode like no other.

Depends which broncos show up. If we drop the ball constantly and give away silly penalties we all know this team can self implode like no other.

I'm the opposite. I just can't see a win.

Yeah Souths are vulnerable but I don't think we are settled enough or strong enough yet to take advantage.

It's either going to be a flogging or a close loss.

I'm the opposite. I just can't see a win.

Yeah Souths are vulnerable but I don't think we are settled enough or strong enough yet to take advantage.

It's either going to be a flogging or a close loss.
Weird. I don't see a loss. I think we are very settled with a great blend(now) of experience and enthusiasm. Glenn, Gillett, Boyd, McCullough, Milford, Segeyaro and Oates make 7 highly experienced guys. Next we have group with some experience,Joffa, Isaako, Lodge, Staggs and finally a group of inexperienced but ultra competitive and eager newbies in SOS, Fleg, Carrigan, Haas, Fifita and Shiba.

I love it to be honest. Just on our newbies, one of them is already the benchmark front rower in the competition and we KNOW he has been targetted and treated that attention with contempt.

We got this.

Since Surgess was ruled out, we've come in about 25 cents with the bookies into favoritism from being 2.00 outsiders

Maybe we can also get a bit smart and work on the fact they will target Haas which could leave some holes around the middle for Milf and Seggy to attack

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.