PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Round23Team

That isn't a bad side at all. If all Burgi are out, take them on up the middle and roll them back boys. SOS, milf and segs to play off the back of that go forward.

That isn't a bad side at all. If all Burgi are out, take them on up the middle and roll them back boys. SOS, milf and segs to play off the back of that go forward.
It's a better team then I thought we would name.

I dont know what shibasaki brings off the bench, although it is likely he will be omitted come game day, why name him there?

When staggs or perese were in that utility role i understood because they are strong players that can break tackles and have a bit of x-factor, shiba isnt even on the alphabet.

Sam has been named and is good to go. Tom is out. George is still out also.

Named, but apparently has to get through the captain's run and they will make a call whether he plays or not. From what I saw of the game, they would be mad to include him.

I'll be very surprised if Sam plays, he aggravated that quad injury and was lame by the end of the game.

If he does it will be a pretty big risk for the Rabbits, they will need him come finals time, better to rest him now.

Last edited:
No real gripe with the team, hopefully now we have an actual half we will see this milford at fullback thing everyone is on about.

Ahh Niu, completely forgot about him.

Active Now

• Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.