PRE-GAME [Round 24, 2022] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold prediction

Tonight likely cleared out most of the fair weather fans so the crowd will be around the 16k mark ... 18k if the Eels get a good turnout

I'll be one of them
Because the bandwagon, Brisbane born and bred storm ‘fans’ inflated the crowd figure?

They probably converted a few from us playing the way they do at our home ground.

I think it's hilarious people are demanding Gamble be picked yet will go on about Walters not being good enough to be a standout at the Tigers

Fucking, hello?

All the contenders are starting to flex their muscle in the run up to the finals.
And all the non playoff contenders struggle for motivation hence the extremely lopsided scorelines. The NRL need to make it a top 14 finals format starting next year. 😏

I totally understand the call to drop Riki but it won’t be for robati, hasn’t played in weeks they won’t bring him in now.

I doubt it’ll happen but it would be good to see Piakura have a run

Just checked the ladder and draw… How confident are we of making the 8 lads and lasses? Will this season count as a success in your books if you miss the finals?

Just checked the ladder and draw… How confident are we of making the 8 lads and lasses? Will this season count as a success in your books if you miss the finals?
Improvement but by no means a success. Not making the 8 is a failure and Ikin has gone on record saying making the 8 is the minimum requirement at Broncos.

Making the finals could actually come down to rorters over the next few weeks and then if we can at least beat a dragons unit with nothing to play for.

rorters F/A is miles better than ours, but they're currently on the same points. They play storm in Melbourne next week then rabbits... if they lose both and we win against dragons we're in regardless of what Canberra do.

Canberra 50 f/a behind.

Lets assume they beat Knights tmrw by 10.

40 behind

lets then assume we lose by 20 to Parra and they beat Manly by 10,

10 behind

and they play Wests in the final game

We’re in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.