Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm enjoying the new 'unshackled' approach in attack, although i do think it needs to be a little more controlled...some of those attempted offloads were pretty crazy.

More impressive was our defensive effort, keeping a desperate side, with so much more possesion than us, to two tries, was courageous.

Good signs.

Scrappy game but will take the two. Glenn was his usual beast and Milfs kicking and running games were spot on. (Kicking in general play). We always looked like we had it but should have been a bigger margin to be fair.
Can't wait to crunch the Eels and Norman next week.

I'm not liking the Ese and Arrow on the Bench. They are taking a lot of minutes off TPJ and aren't having the impact like Offa was. Sims has been very disappointing in the last few games. Sims needs to go back to bench he's a good impact player.

Looking forward to watching it now! Was on a plane from the 15th minute until the 79th.

Can't believe we managed to get 5 tries with so little possession and so many mistakes.
Sydney to Brisbane ?

Sam "The Axe" Thaiday. Thoroughly enjoyed that game although there were a few things off, ball control for one. It seems that Wayne has removed the shackles and told them to offload at will but I think it needs to be rained in somewhat, some of those were just never going to come off. That win pretty much guarantees us top 4 doesn't it?
Can't agree, wet weather games are seldom great to watch and I'm sure WB wouldn't want our games rained in ! However he may want to rein in the teams recent penchant for hot potato football.

Anyone else watching 9 last night? Gould spent the first 60 minutes talking about how rubbish we looked and that the Dragons were here to play and how great they looked and blah blah blah. It was deadset non-stop for 60 minutes. I used to enjoy Gould's commentary but ever since our finals game vs the Titans last year he is insufferable.

great game Broncos...I actually left work early to catch the rest of the game, I had already missed the first 15-20mins hehe

Can't agree, wet weather games are seldom great to watch and I'm sure WB wouldn't want our games rained in ! However he may want to rein in the teams recent penchant for hot potato football.

Hahaha, fair play.

We also have to remember that our forwards don't usually take as many runs as other teams, as we pretty much have forwards in our backline(Oates and Moga) that will take at least the first three hitups. Leaving only one to two hitups for the forwards every set. Though in saying that our forwards rarely do make heaps of metres as they are more defensive players.

On last nights performance, I was pretty annoyed with the ball control, the players have to earn the right before they starting throwing it around. The defence last night was also good, even if one player bounced off a tackle there was always others covering.

“We were a bit flat tonight but I thought our defence was our feature,” Bennett said. “If you want to be a quality football team you have to be able to defend.
“And I thought Anthony (Milford) was very good tonight but (halfback) Kodi Nikorima was off the pace - but that is OK, he’s had plenty of good games.”

Again I must have watched another game. KNik was running at will down the right hand side. His defence was rock solid too. I'm starting to really like how he and Milford work.

I didn't think he was at his best and Bennett agreed. Just needs to straighten up a bit more and give more ball to Roberts.

If anything...this was the most frustrating thing to come out of the game. Our 3 play makers need to show more patience. In fact ...across the board we need to start showing that.

Blair thinking he's Artie Beetson or something and attempting miracle balls everytime is something WB needs the boys to start thinking about. Play smart guys.....

Milford was pretty good in the patience department I thought.

A new addition for the Mug.

Just watching the replay....**** me what was that touchie looking at when she said no try to Corey Oates...

Every time I see her she makes at least one terrible decision.

**** HER OFF!!!

We don't need a quota for female officials.

Ps I like Casey Badger - seems to do a good job.

Just watching the replay....**** me what was that touchie looking at when she said no try to Corey Oates...

Every time I see her she makes at least one terrible decision.

**** HER OFF!!!

We don't need a quota for female officials.

Ps I like Casey Badger - seems to do a good job.

I completely agree with the " what the **** was she watching " comment , but the male officials aren't much chop either.

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • Skathen
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • Spooky1013
  • Viti
  • Battler
  • Dash
  • westy316
  • Mustafur
  • Redux
  • Volvo Driver
  • RodF
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Bronx48
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.