Round 25 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no Thaiday playing at prop. The world is going to end. He has been playing that role pretty much all year. Lets hope bringing Petero and McGuire on together works a treat.

Surely McGuire could go the full 80 ?

Thaiday has mainly played right fringe, so no he hasn't played that role all year.

We've tried this method before and it's never worked as expected. Hence the groan.

I reckon Bulla starting has been a big reason for our turn-around. He compliments Hannant really well in the starting line-up.

I don't really get it, since Civo and Hannant have been epic in the first 20-25 mins...but I guess they want to spread them out a bit more, and keep Te'o in the starting side?

well with Glenn playing left and Te'o playing right I guess Thaiday should just be dropped, striped of the captaincy and have his contract torn up.

Doubt Glenn is 100% and don't think it's a great idea to rush him back in, especially with Parker in all sorts.

Last edited:
well with Glenn playing left and Te'o playing right I guess Thaiday should just be dropped, striped of the captaincy and have his contract torn up.
This seems to make the most sense but it will fall on death ears.

I always thought Glenn should come off the bench after a couple of weeks off. He wouldn't have been doing a lot of running at training.

NRL.com team lists say Capewell is at hooker and McCullough isn't even in the side. :S

Re: Round 25 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Just on our starting props for the Manly match. I'd like to see Hannant start with M'Guire or some other young gun before bringing on the veteran Civo. My reasoning is that we often lose a little bit of punch when Civo goes off and also when he does come on off the bench he appears way more enthusiastic . Might be that he wants to always to be known as a starter prop. I know Manly are a physical side but the two I mentioned have proven up to the task before. Just a random thought...I actually don't care how Hook gets it done just so long as we bash the ship out of Manly and have a wet sail into the semis...

Is it wrong to quote yourself ????

Urghhhh I feel uneasy about this. Why change what was working.

Thaiday at prop is great. Well have a strong front row rotation and Parker / Glenn / Te'o make for a better back row than with Thaiday in it.

I think it's a good move tbh.

Thaiday at prop is great. Well have a strong front row rotation and Parker / Glenn / Te'o make for a better back row than with Thaiday in it.

I think it's a good move tbh.

worked like a charm

Our problem wasn't our forwards champ, it was our shit excuse of a halves combination and our pathetic attack.

Our forwards have been poor as well. We rarely get over the advantage line anymore and the slow play the balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ras
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.