POST GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

We all read them. From earlier in the week. Something about how we are a far superior team than them. If you can't remember them than start harassing your doctor for different meds and leave me out of it.
Good thing about a forum. If they exist, present the quotes.

That's a fair call. They smashed us yes, but they're also heading for a nothingburger 8th place finish. It's not like Bennett is getting them into real premiership contendership, and will he be able to with that Bunnies side?

if that's the sort of gap in quality people want to get precious about, they can have it.
Putting things into perspective, 8th place with their roster and depth is a good achievement. I reckon if he was there another 2 or 3 years he would be giving the top 4 a push.

Putting things into perspective, 8th place with their roster and depth is a good achievement. I reckon if he was there another 2 or 3 years he would be giving the top 4 a push.
Wherever wayne bennet coaches you can see that the team plays a certain style of football. Doesn't matter the team he always just brings the same characteristics to the team. I guess it's pretty silly to think he would ever change a winning formula but it's incredible to think that the same things that worked 30 years ago are still working today.

Honestly I really hope that the Broncos and WB can bury the hatchet. He's a hero to the fans and should be celebrated into the future

I still think Peters is a good shout. We need a coach capable of being allowed to build a roster over a couple of years.
I thought we were doing that when we offloaded a heap of garbage couple years ago.
Still a few on big money we need to offload and that will be a nightmare.
I feel we have too many that are only putting in for highlight reels or injury prone.
But the coaching is laughable.
Struggle to get out of our end and got nothing in attack in 20.
I’m only a mug supporter I don’t know the answer but tuning in to watch these performances is pathetic for all the fans and no one at the club seems to give a toss

Now that everything is said & done for me personally I’d say I definitely underestimated the loss of Capewell, Herbie & Flegler, I was hopeful Piakura, Cobbo/Mariner & Willison/jensen would easily fill the gap but yeah, very wrong hahha
Willison has been a beast. Jensen is a low paid workhorse. Payne is overpaid. Cobbo has been a shocker, and Piakura has been exposed. Paikura has been a big disappointment. He's depth player. Riki has had a shocker. Too many players are having their worst year. Something isn't right behind the scenes.

We all read them. From earlier in the week. Something about how we are a far superior team than them. If you can't remember them than start harassing your doctor for different meds and leave me out of it.
On paper, they are far superior. A second year team built from scratch in a mere 18 months has no business knocking off a legendary club who had nine fingers on the trophy last year. The Dolphins have no business being in a similar ladder position to the Broncos.

But here we are. This rag tag club from the peninsula (on a 3-9 run) has pulled the opposition's pants down and eliminated them from playoff contention in the process. There is something wrong at Red Hill because this should not be happening.

Wherever wayne bennet coaches you can see that the team plays a certain style of football. Doesn't matter the team he always just brings the same characteristics to the team. I guess it's pretty silly to think he would ever change a winning formula but it's incredible to think that the same things that worked 30 years ago are still working today.

Honestly I really hope that the Broncos and WB can bury the hatchet. He's a hero to the fans and should be celebrated into the future
Hopefully Wayne will take his son Darius to stuffs with him🤣
Wayne’s the only coach we’ve won under and I think at one stage we were averaging a premiership every 3 years . Sadly the glory days are long gone.
I’ve no doubt we will be a force again someday but not like we were especially the way the game is run now

Willison has been a beast. Jensen is a low paid workhorse. Payne is overpaid. Cobbo has been a shocker, and Piakura has been exposed. Paikura has been a big disappointment. He's depth player. Riki has had a shocker. Too many players are having their worst year. Something isn't right behind the scenes.
Agree with all that

Our second rowers, **** me senseless, I have never seen one position group that has as a whole played like absolute shit. Piakura, Riki, Hetherington, all of them have been dogshit all year. Tonight was just the crescendo. They are poorly utilized and can't even hang on to a close range ball....AS A SECOND ROWER.

Piss weak conseridering we have our season in the line

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.