POST GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

This is Wayne sitting in Suncorp right now sending a message to the Broncos board.

Main qimg ca78773c663af2f62d22d9d33cffbbbb pjlq

Riki Bobi’s game has fallen of a cliff compared to last year.
Off to reserve grade for Richard Robert.

Jordan "Paul Carige" Riki had an all timer. He can't play first grade again until he learns to catch the ball while moving.

View attachment 29372

This one? your starting to look like a Moron Tommy. Anyway, I'm happy for you to dig up whatever it is your talking about.
As much shit as I have given you, your optimism is needed. You have been a voice of reason, a call to calm. You have made many very good points this year in regards to how our season has unfolded.

Not shied away from criticism. I tip my hat to you.

Sacking Kevin isn't the answer today. From Kevins original contract, his extension, the clauses i vaguely recollect, I believe the board only thought of Kevin as a stop-gap coach. We were incredibly blessed last year with respect to injuries. Kevin has bleed, and continues to bleed for this club. 2025 will be a spicy year for Kevin. I hope he makes it. The off season is going to be critical. Up the might Broncos.

I did like the reporter pull Kevvie up when he said something like it’s not what this club is about.

Other than 1 season this performance has been what the club is about for 5 years…It’s like no one at the club wants to admit it.

Cobbo’s been fat since round 1. He better be whipped into shape over the off season if he’s serious about professional football. Otherwise he should just stay in the comfortable life of Cherbourg.
He’s looked unfit for a while and looks like he’s rather be elsewhere.
The Inglis comparison might have fucked his headspace a bit along with other factors

I did like the reporter pull Kevvie up when he said something like it’s not what this club is about.

Other than 1 season this performance has been what the club is about for 5 years…It’s like no one at the club wants to admit it.
Channeling his inner Gus Gould 5 yr plan

Going back to Bennett was what held us back another 10 years

To a point it is, although if we had a better succession plan than Henjak, Seibold and appointing a coach to shut up the noise of the old boys it wouldnt be an issue.

This is Wayne sitting in Suncorp right now sending a message to the Broncos board.

View attachment 29376
Sacking Wayne Bennet was the saddest day I have had as a fan. Worse than getting the wooden spoon. I'd feel the same if they sack kevy too. Club legend, I just want him to succeed so badly!

Going back to Bennett was what held us back another 10 years

That's a fair call. They smashed us yes, but they're also heading for a nothingburger 8th place finish. It's not like Bennett is getting them into real premiership contendership, and will he be able to with that Bunnies side?

if that's the sort of gap in quality people want to get precious about, they can have it.

Still waiting for those posts Tommy?
We all read them. From earlier in the week. Something about how we are a far superior team than them. If you can't remember them than start harassing your doctor for different meds and leave me out of it.

That's a fair call. They smashed us yes, but they're also heading for a nothingburger 8th place finish. It's not like Bennett is getting them into real premiership contendership, and will he be able to with that Bunnies side?

if that's the sort of gap in quality people want to get precious about, they can have it.
Bunnies are going nowhere with that shit roster.
Hang on a minute🤔🤔🤣

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.