POST GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Yep I agree, but I dont remember ever saying that we own the Dolphins or whatever it is im being accused of. All good though, Its okay to get it wrong from time to time on a fan forum :)

I dont know what its like to get anything wrong. Thats a new one on me.

Typical broncos recruitment of losing characters like Herbie and keeping the raw talent with no ticker, something needs to change
Herbie has really grown under Bennett. Added things to his game that we are criticised him for. Those fends, offloads, holding up the pass. Not sure what we do about Cobbo. He could be this, he could be that. Absolute shocker of a year for Cobbo

No idea if Kevin’s a decent coach, all I know is that the on field product is getting worse by the week.

That seems to go hand in hand with the fact that he has assembled a mismatch of talented players and just hopes that talent carries them to win each week. Compare that to the consistent model of a Bellamy or most recently Cleary and there is a stark difference in coaching ability when it comes to both sides use of the salary cap and coaching ability to overcome weak areas in a squad through good coaching.

If Kevin’s model is to bank on the talent of Walsh & Mam then the discussion is moot. It’s synonymous with coaching Russian roulette and his bullet is coming.

Maybe the nrl will give our first 2 games next year against the titans then we know we got no fucking hope and do other shit on the weekends.
Doesn’t look like any promising signings coming on board and I’m sure we will have the same inept second row.
I’m not pissed off about tonight as we were done after the titans game and maybe before.
I feel for all our supporters who have turned up to the games( I haven’t as I now live interstate) and those like myself who watch every week and still see this shit dished up by a majority of guys that don’t give a **** because they’ll probably get a contract somewhere.
I can’t see anything changing next year.
Almost same squad same coach and questionable assistants.
The west tigers probably got more upside than us if we don’t make the tough calls

C’mon broncs get your shit together on ALL levels and give your fans something to get excited about for ‘25

When Kevvie guaranteed we make the finals I think he might have forgot to tell the players we actually had to win…
Happy Fathers Day tomorrow for him, at least he doesn't have to worry about another hiding from the Storm. It won't matter, wev'e got it , we are back. Fans left the ground in droves. He's lost the playing group.

I’m a massive sook and a I know it but I’m starting to hate this club. Value for money is not there. All bluff and no bluster. No success for over 20 years while making a profit most of not all years. What do we stand for as a club? Why should we invest our time and $$ into them?

All you "true fans" deadshits can **** right off too. If this soft as a baby's ass culture the club has been infected with for the past 10 years is what you think is best for it, you're welcome, but make sure you say that is what you don't mind. I on the other hand kind of like my multi-million dollar footy club to be elite, not whatever shit they're delivering at the moment. None of the coaching appointments of recent times have proven smart or confidence building or aware how the modern game is played. I mean for **** sake, Cartright? Barrett?. What the **** are we doing here??

The footy department is loaded with hacks, and "true fans" actually get the shits about that.
All you "true fans" deadshits can **** right off too. If this soft as a baby's ass culture the club has been infected with for the past 10 years is what you think is best for it, you're welcome, but make sure you say that is what you don't mind. I on the other hand kind of like my multi-million dollar footy club to be elite, not whatever shit they're delivering at the moment. None of the coaching appointments of recent times have proven smart or confidence building or aware how the modern game is played. I mean for **** sake, Cartright? Barrett?. What the **** are we doing here??

The footy department is loaded with hacks, and "true fans" actually get the shits about that.
Absolutely not aware of the modern game👍🏼 last year was a hiccup

I’m a massive sook and a I know it but I’m starting to hate this club. Value for money is not there. All bluff and no bluster. No success for over 20 years while making a profit most of not all years. What do we stand for as a club? Why should we invest our time and $$ into them?
I’ll never hate the club mate but I see where you’re coming from.
I was a member until I moved interstate and honestly haven’t bought a jersey for years I think the indigenous one at some point and gifted the marvel one. I won’t pay the inflated prices for what’s been dishe up for the last decade at least

Herbie has really grown under Bennett. Added things to his game that we are criticised him for. Those fends, offloads, holding up the pass. Not sure what we do about Cobbo. He could be this, he could be that. Absolute shocker of a year for Cobbo
Cobbo’s been fat since round 1. He better be whipped into shape over the off season if he’s serious about professional football. Otherwise he should just stay in the comfortable life of Cherbourg.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.